Project: Client 4.3.4 (15595) in HD Mode is closed, it will be done in private.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
what skills are needed to port models and skins?
knowledge of MPQ file creation, DBC file processing, BLP, PNG and TGA file conversion, knowledge of 010 editor.
For tutorials you have a multitude at your disposal made by many fans.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member

View attachment 1641

Dear Emucoch Community, today I would like to launch a project to put the Cataclysm client in HD, that is to say to change completely a model from its root to avoid having a rather heavy client.

If you are interested, I would be happy to answer you, contact me on Discord: Saori Jivani Mitsuoko#1946.
If I take time to answer you, don't worry, I will answer you as soon as possible, either on the Emucoach site or on Discord.

Whether you are a newbie or not, you are welcome.

You will have an overview of the progress of the project on the Emucoach website.

For the future I count on you, we will try to find how to work all this in the future.

I thank you in advance.​

Progress of the content:

View attachment 1642
View attachment 1643
View attachment 1644
View attachment 1645

Here is the link for the Client data sharing, sometimes it will not be available because I am currently working on it:
PROJETS CLIENTS HD 434

Tools:
MPQ Editor
02 BLP Convertor
03 010 Editor
04 PhotoShop or PhotoFiltre
05 WDBX Editor
06 NotePad++
07 WowTools
08 BLPViewer

I put at your disposal some Software to help you to work the models. Help you with your research on the internet.
The project is closed, it will be developed privately because of the lack of interest, thanks to all.

hwow

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
The project is closed, it will be developed privately because of the lack of interest, thanks to all.

Hi Jivani19,

Can I join you in working on this? I may need some help getting brought up to speed but I'm very interested in joining this. Let's connect on discord if you're still around or interested on working on this? It's very lame the community didn't pick this up... as it's wildly awesome...

Zafire

https://zafirehd.deviantart.com
Admin
Designer
Senior User
Really cool contribution! Are you still working on this? I'd be happy to learn and eventually contribute with something. :)

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Contribution vraiment sympa ! Travaillez-vous toujours là-dessus ? Je serais heureux d'apprendre et éventuellement de contribuer à quelque chose.:)
je t'ai envoyé une demande d'ami sur discord
I am currently on holiday and as soon as I get back I will look at your proposals for this project as I have to close it and develop it privately. I'll keep you posted if you are still interested. :) (O)

TheGofa

Verified Member
I am currently on holiday and as soon as I get back I will look at your proposals for this project as I have to close it and develop it privately. I'll keep you posted if you are still interested. :) (O)
I am still very interested, could you please be so kind as to keep me posted too. Many thanks for all your hard work...

Zafire

https://zafirehd.deviantart.com
Admin
Designer
Senior User
I've learned the basics of interface modification, currently working on improving the interface - make it more like the shadowlands interface. I'm still trying to figure out how to edit .m2 and .skin files as well as editing the login screen animation. But I'd say I've gotten a long way since my last post. Hit me up if you want to co-op, we would be pleased to include a full HD patch in the next repack release. @Jivani19

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
I've learned the basics of interface modification, currently working on improving the interface - make it more like the shadowlands interface. I'm still trying to figure out how to edit .m2 and .skin files as well as editing the login screen animation. But I'd say I've gotten a long way since my last post. Hit me up if you want to co-op, we would be pleased to include a full HD patch in the next repack release. @Jivani19
I'm not back from my holiday yet, about the Oceania Project client it's almost finished since I've been working on it with new additions to be able to update the custom patch.

new add:

new maps:

new mount:

darthy

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Your work is really cool, I would like to be posted too. Iam proud of all modders who mod cata :)

Sattva

Trial Member
Would be nice to have couple things that 3.3.5 HD Clients have, but 4.3.4 doesn't:
1. Remember password.
2. Remember multiple accounts data.
3. Nameplates non-target castbar fix.