Need help

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I have just downloaded new v13 of goldvip and extracted everything but cant get anything to work besides mysql. When I try to open auth server it says "unable to start correctly". I just need help to get started

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Please send a screenshot of the error and the console. Will help to see the issue more clearly :)

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
here is screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    70.3 KB · Views: 258

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Maybe I just need someone to post pics of how everything is supposed to be in the proper folders.....

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Last time I got that error, I was missing some DLL(s). Unfortunately I can't recall which one(s) off the top of my head, but I can try to recreate it to see what the cause is.

[ Shotgun Approach ] Do you have these DLLs in the same folder that your authentication server .exe is in?

- ace.dll
- libcurl.dll
- libeay32.dll
- libmysql.dll
- ssleay.dll

[EDIT] It looks like 'libcurl.dll' and 'ssleay32.dll' are not actually required for the auth server to function.

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Follow up questions;
- Does this unspecified error occur when launching the realm server as well as the authentication server?
- What Operating system are you using on your computer?
- do you have a 64-bit Visual C++ redistributable (program) installed on your computer?
- Are you trying to launch it/them as Administrator?

Last edited:

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Follow up questions;
- Does this unspecified error occur when launching the realm server as well as the authentication server?
- What Operating system are you using on your computer?
- do you have a 64-bit Visual C++ redistributable (program) installed on your computer?
- Are you trying to launch it/them as Administrator?
have all dlls
win 10
I cant get past auth server so I wouldnt know about realm server other than it gave same error when I tried to open it after auth
and no I wasn't opening auth server as Admin
yes I have that installed

Last edited:

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
no one can help me? wtf wish now I had not paid $45....lesson learned

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Your files should contain this.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    4.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    17.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    27.2 KB · Views: 206

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Ok have them all like you have them now and still getting that same error...............................................

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I'm here to help you...

Okei we already have a correct base.
Install the file in the _Server folder, you have the rar file Required Software.

ravish123

Gold Supporter
Senior User
It's possible the files are conflicting with you system bit? For example, the files are x32 and your system is x64 or vice versa? I think I've had this problem before once. I'm going to reinstall the repack to see if I have the problem as well @pkman unless you've solved the issue?

P.S. https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130030/Application+Error+0xc000007b talks about how you need the proper corresponding dll files, "This error usually happens when mixing 32 bit and 64 bit DLLs." You most likely have a mix of both 64 bit and 32 bit dll files. If you go into the "Required Software.rar" zip, and extract and install those software requirements, then grab the dlls you should be set.

Last edited:

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
some weird stuff on auth server once its now loaded. but then world server asking for license key

and yes ravish123 ur solution worked for me.

Ok seems to be working now got key from site after searching a bit.

Thank you to those who took time to help me.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
some weird stuff on auth server once its now loaded. but then world server asking for license key

and yes ravish123 ur solution worked for me.

Ok seems to be working now got key from site after searching a bit.

Thank you to those who took time to help me.

Sorry for the slow reply man. I'm glad the other great members were able to solve your issue, together with you.

As mentioned, I'd reply after my exam, (Which is done now). I had to study like crazy, I hope you understand :)