Need help integrating wowarmory into my private server...

fvicaria

Trial Member
Hi guys,

I am using an open source version of wow armory and have it installed and working 80% or more.
I have installed the core patch and it's all wired up nicely.

Since this work has most likely been done among this community I decided not to reinvent the wheel and save time.

All it needs done is fixing some php compatibility issues with latest version and browsers.
If anyone has experience doing this I am accepting quotes for the work.

Thanks alot!
fvicaria

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Best of luck finding what you need.
Now I personally don't have much PHP experience (not enough atleast) so I can't help you myself.

Holiman

Trial Member
I can help you, I am a PHP developer with professional skills in Object Oriented Programming and PHP is my main language. I am experienced in working with wow websites and CMS. Add me on skype nightingham or e-mail me - [email protected] to talk about the problems and the price of my service. :)

boniggy

Verified Member
Hi guys,

I am using an open source version of wow armory and have it installed and working 80% or more.
I have installed the core patch and it's all wired up nicely.

Since this work has most likely been done among this community I decided not to reinvent the wheel and save time.

All it needs done is fixing some php compatibility issues with latest version and browsers.
If anyone has experience doing this I am accepting quotes for the work.

Thanks alot!
fvicaria

not to derail the thread.. but what open source armory did you download? I'm looking for one for my site as well.