My dumb question. Stop laughing! :P lol :D

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Every day I see divusocks this Vsocks that with miles of location links flagged, or unflagged. Guessing good/bad to use maybe? (examples, probably spelled wrong).. lol Makes me think of socks, hose, or a windsock, etc.... lol :X Yah... feeling a bit dumb here.. lol :p :D Not complaining/critisizing. Just want to know. What the h_ll is it? This question has bugged me awhile? Is it a VPN, or DNS type pay service? Cause I see "click here to buy" hundreds of times, and NO IDEA what it actually is. I don't need it. I just would like to know. lol :O

Oh, and thank you for sharing, if it a valuable service to this community. I never reply, as I simply do not know what it is.... lol

Last edited:

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I just figured it was someones transaction logs.

When I first got to this forum, I reported them a few times just because I thought they were spam bots that no one paid attention to.
They had well over 5,000 and 10,000 posts before ExO removed the post count in that section.

Apparently they bring a lot of traffic to the site, that's really all I know. I just ignore them at this point, if only they could be blocked from the activity feed though, so it'd be a little easier to see new posts.

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
When I first got to this forum, I reported them a few times just because I thought they were spam bots that no one paid attention to.
They had well over 5,000 and 10,000 posts before ExO removed the post count in that section.

Apparently they bring a lot of traffic to the site, that's really all I know. I just ignore them at this point, if only they could be blocked from the activity feed though, so it'd be a little easier to see new posts.

Still see them, but not so bad like before. Hope you are doing well. Hows the minecraft server going? We was interested in it. I can't my get gal on Warcraft much at alll now. Which stinks. She has a pretty decent knowledge of the Mount Hyjal quest line. I sadly do not. She could have helped me immensely getting much needed bug reports for that area, but I can't force her. (She wants working events, Christmas, Halloween, etc), and stopped getting on my Warcraft servers almost completely. I cannot even begin to know how to make these spawn. Very doubtedy ever get them to spawn when they should. Much less actually work! lol :X I can live without em. She kinda quit on me though. :O She liked the minecraft server I had [rigged up running], but lost the files upon PC death, and TBH? I simply feel too rough to put much effort into anything these days... lol While minecraft is a bit [commadore graphics feeling] to me? I'll try it with her if you get it going. :)

Last edited: