Mounts SL/BFA/LEGION/WOD/MOP/ For CATA 4.3.4 (15595) => 111 models

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Here is my little work that I would like to share with the Emucoach community.
I present to you the SL / BFA / LEGION / WOD / MOP mount models for CATA:

Untitled 12.png

BEFORE INSTALLING MAKE A COPY FROM YOUR CUSTOMER !!!!

Installation step

Shut down your server.
Download the file and extract the contents.
You will find 4 files there

Capture.PNG

- "Data for server DBC" you need to copy the files to the Data \ DBC folder of your server.

- "Information" You will find there the list of Frame Models that you can use in-game, you must use the ".morph + Display ID" maccro in the "DysplayInfo" text file.

Capture00.PNG

Capture02.PNG

- "Screen" Some photos of the models' memories.

- "World of Warcraft" WARNING you really need to use only the files provided to start the game, you must copy the files to your game folder but you will have to use only the base folder provided in the root of the game to avoid bugs.
You will have to do like that in the example below.
Capture210.PNG

In the Data folder there are 3 MPQ Files, one which contains the HD Druid models, another for the particles (blood, spell effect and the new SL icons) and finally the last one which contains the models of new mounts to import .
UI-CharacterCreate-Races.png

Capture1212.PNG

Capture1423.PNG

Once Finish you must delete your game cache before launching it.

For the rest of the frame creation I am still working on it, I am in Finalization.
Do not hesitate to give me your opinions but also to communicate to me the reports of bugs encountered during your test.
Thanks and good game.

DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• Capture210.PNG
    Capture210.PNG
    20.2 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
it's really cool. It emucoach should make a patch and add to the repack. Can you do the Legion or BFA model for the characters for Cata? With hair annimation etc...

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
As i i've said before, this is really nice.
Tho its sad that you're only able to use these via .morph.
ExO should add this to his pack .

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
it's really cool. It emucoach should make a patch and add to the repack. Can you do the Legion or BFA model for the characters for Cata? With hair annimation etc...
Yes it is in progress as I tell you, I am starting but I am working on it, thank you also for sharing your thoughts with me.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
As i i've said before, this is really nice.
Tho its sad that you're only able to use these via .morph.
ExO should add this to his pack .
I understand perfectly, for the moment it is one. moprh but as I am also starting, I am also working on it in parallel but I am almost in finalization I have just succeeded in creating the spells and the item of the mount, I no longer miss making the invocation of the mount work in herself.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Thank you for your efforts. ?
@ExO you had to help this guy. He does amazing things.
Help him with a patch or something.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member

View attachment 1375

Installation step

Shut down your server.

View attachment 1374
- "Data for server DBC" you need to copy the files to the Data \ DBC folder of your server.

- "Information" You will find there the list of Frame Models that you can use in-game, you must use the ".morph + Display ID" maccro in the "DysplayInfo" text file.

View attachment 1376
View attachment 1377

- "World of Warcraft" WARNING you really need to use only the files provided to start the game, you must copy the files to your game folder but you will have to use only the base folder provided in the root of the game to avoid bugs.
View attachment 1379

In the Data folder there are 3 MPQ Files, one which contains the HD Druid models, another for the particles (blood, spell effect and the new SL icons) and finally the last one which contains the models of new mounts to import .
View attachment 1380
View attachment 1381
View attachment 1382

For the rest of the frame creation I am still working on it, I am in Finalization.
Do not hesitate to give me your opinions but also to communicate to me the reports of bugs encountered during your test.
Thanks and good game.

DOWNLOAD
The frames are almost finished now, here is a model, just a big thank you to @CADIRETO for his help, thanks to him we could see the end.
WoWScrnShot_051921_033655.jpg

WoWScrnShot_051921_033934.jpg

WoWScrnShot_051921_045543.jpg

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member

View attachment 1375

Installation step

Shut down your server.

View attachment 1374

View attachment 1376
View attachment 1377

View attachment 1379

View attachment 1380
View attachment 1381
View attachment 1382

Thanks and good game.

DOWNLOAD
Updated new icons for mount items in collaboration with @CADIRETO for mounts.
WoWScrnShot_052021_014636.jpg

WoWScrnShot_052021_014704.jpg

Last edited:

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member

View attachment 1375

Installation step

Shut down your server.

View attachment 1374

View attachment 1376
View attachment 1377

View attachment 1379

View attachment 1380
View attachment 1381
View attachment 1382

Thanks and good game.

DOWNLOAD
Find all the Montures release news HERE

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter

View attachment 1375

Installation step

Shut down your server.

View attachment 1374

View attachment 1376
View attachment 1377

View attachment 1379

View attachment 1380
View attachment 1381
View attachment 1382

Thanks and good game.

DOWNLOAD
😔😔

Verified Member

View attachment 1375

Installation step

Shut down your server.

View attachment 1374

View attachment 1376
View attachment 1377

View attachment 1379

View attachment 1380
View attachment 1381
View attachment 1382

Thanks and good game.

DOWNLOAD
Whaaaat! This has all the improvements you'd want and it doesn't impact overall game play! Great work!