MOP - WorldServer launch errors

Chiliwhomp

Trial Member
Evening,

I have been running the 3.0 build of the MOP server for a while now but decided after seeing the addition of the dungeon scaling etc. that it was time to try and make the jump to 4.1 . Now I have been trying to follow the steps to migrate the auth and character tables from the 3.0 database to 4.1 but haven't been having a ton of luck so I decided to scrap the _Server folder and just see if I could get everything running.

SQL and authserver seem to be fine but when I launch the worldserver I am getting a ton of this...

1682736921115.png

Lots of Loadmap errors like the one at the top and a never ending list of wrong input data... I was sure I cleared the database I had been trying to import into by deleting the whole _Server and recreating it so while I am sure I am doing something wrong I am not sure what.

... if anyone has any suggestions I would be really grateful.

ExO

Admin
Hi,

These are primarily warnings that can be ignored. I suppose Worldserver is still active, isn't it?

Chiliwhomp

Trial Member
Hi,

These are primarily warnings that can be ignored. I suppose Worldserver is still active, isn't it?
Hey Yeah sorry admittedly I hadn't even tried to connect to it before posting that.. I mean it just really seemed like a concerning number of potential input errors and they just don't stop leading me to believe something was up haha.

But I did and sure enough I was able to login etc so I guess I just ignore all that. :)