MoP Repack works for me, but not others, online issues

Vistalgic

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Haven't done this stuff in a while, so I am a little rusty, but I believe I've done everything correctly and am not sure what else to do, unless the MoP Repack with playerbots is single player only? I'm able to play on the server just fine, but when others attempt to join, the realm says offline for them, I've had them download and use the same client I'm using, so it makes me think it's on my end. I've portforwarded and changed the realm list in auth db to my ip address. Am I missing something?

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Haven't done this stuff in a while, so I am a little rusty, but I believe I've done everything correctly and am not sure what else to do, unless the MoP Repack with playerbots is single player only? I'm able to play on the server just fine, but when others attempt to join, the realm says offline for them, I've had them download and use the same client I'm using, so it makes me think it's on my end. I've portforwarded and changed the realm list in auth db to my ip address. Am I missing something?
use radmin vpn to connect your friends. that's what I do because I don't know any other way^^

Vistalgic

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Solved : they were using a different client than the recommended, once they used that client, they were able to get in.