MoP Class HP and Mana per Level Editing

AslanBlitz

Trial Member
I'm looking to edit the base HP of each class based on level, but I'm having difficulty finding the database table with that information. I'm using the MoP free version right now. In a WotLK build I was using previously (not Emucoach, and unfortunately I can't remember what build it was), there was a table called player_classlevelstats which contained basehp and basemana, but it doesn't appear in this database, and the player_levelstats table doesn't contain basehp as a column. I also looked through the DBC files, and the closest I could find was gtOCTBaseHPByClass.dbc, but I have no idea how to correlate the rather large values listed there with the HP values I'm trying to edit. I will mention I'm a rank amateur at this and I feel there's a high possibility I'm missing something rather obvious, but I'm at the point where I'm frustrated with my inability to find what I'm looking for, so I'm going to the experts. If anyone has advice on how to move forward, please let me know; I'd really appreciate it.

JohnTrave

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
I'm using the 4.3.4 VIP repack, so I don't know if I can really help... but I have the table player_levelstats, where you can edit stamina and intellect values for every level and class
Cattura.PNG

AslanBlitz

Trial Member
@JohnTrave, player_levelstats allows you to edit the attributes per race, class, and level, but not the base amount of HP or mana per class and level. In WoD, there was a change which eliminated the base HP and made it so your HP were determined solely by your level and stamina, but MoP is the expansion previous and should still use base health. Does anyone know if Emucoach's repack changed that so it uses the post-WoD health values? If that's the case, does anyone know where you can set how many HP you gain for each point of stamina?