Model HD Character + NPC and more For Cata 4.3.4 (15595) Coming soon.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Upcoming release of HD Models for Cataclysm, as I told you I am starting on it and I would like to share all this with the Emucoach community, so this is a preview of my next release, but don't worry I am working on a different project but I am working on a different project. do not give up anything, I advance slowly.

Next Content

Login Screen BFA
WoWScrnShot_050221_171928.jpg

Login Screen SL
WoWScrnShot_050221_172403.jpg

Character + wallpaper

Throll
WoWScrnShot_050221_174007.jpg

Tauren
WoWScrnShot_050221_174240.jpg

Orc
WoWScrnShot_050221_175825.jpg

Draenei
WoWScrnShot_050221_175216.jpg

Night Elf
WoWScrnShot_050221_175944.jpg

Humain
WoWScrnShot_050221_175645.jpg

Scourge
WoWScrnShot_050221_175509.jpg

Dwarf
WoWScrnShot_050221_174621.jpg

There are more to come for the Emucoach community.

You can find all the news of the patch's progress here UPDATE PATCHES

Last edited:

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Really beautiful. It'll give our cataclysm a new lease of life. Thanks for your efforts. Keep up the good work.

Ps : I hope you can make a simple installation system. Like a patch

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Really beautiful. It'll give our cataclysm a new lease of life. Thanks for your efforts. Keep up the good work.

Ps : I hope you can make a simple installation system. Like a patch
Thank you very much, I try to do my best to make the community want.

Elvenlover

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Nice. Looking for something like this quite a while. Wonder, why is it that hard to make it in Cata, as wotlk got all new models and even the legion mounts as patches available. Anyway, looking forward to this. Thanks in advance.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Nice. Looking for something like this quite a while. Wonder, why is it that hard to make it in Cata, as wotlk got all new models and even the legion mounts as patches available. Anyway, looking forward to this. Thanks in advance.
This is normal, it is easier to work the models on WOTLK because it is complete in terms of the data of the DBC database and more manageable. There is a multitude of things that we can handle on this extension, all the info is complete on it.

OMGhixD

Gold Supporter
Epic Member
First time i've seen people successfully do this. Well done!

And thank you for the share

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Am I wrong, or should the MPQ file be renamed if we are also using your custom login screen patch ?

darthy

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Please do not encrypt the patch, I would like to implement it to my fan made wow expansion project.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Please do not encrypt the patch, I would like to implement it to my fan made wow expansion project.
Excuse me for what you ask me, I think I have done my best, I would like in return that nothing is required of my work, it is not a question of encryption or anything but of a personalized path when of creating the body of the MPQ file, as it is not an official creation you may not have the same result as when I created it, so please stop asking me the impossible and take advantage of what I have just shared with you.

darthy

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Excuse me for what you ask me, I think I have done my best, I would like in return that nothing is required of my work, it is not a question of encryption or anything but of a personalized path when of creating the body of the MPQ file, as it is not an official creation you may not have the same result as when I created it, so please stop asking me the impossible and take advantage of what I have just shared with you.
You did not get what I mean, forget about our conversation. Bye.