What's new

Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 (BEST VERSION)

JustARandomGuy

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Senior User
Reaction score
I would like to introduce you the best Mists of Pandaria repack. During years i tested all of them and i must say that this one is the best. You can also use any 5.4.8 client with last build.
This is PAID version and have nothing to do with Emucoach MoP repack. It is not used on any server. Price is 30€ for lifetime.

Features:

High stability, can be used for server
Older content is working also
MoP content:
Quests are working
Spells are working
Dungeons are working
Raids are working
Game systems are all working

If you are interested, send me your e-mail in private message. We accept only PayPal.

Best Regards

Jenniy

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Supporter
Senior User
Reaction score
I find it a tad humorous that you are advertising a competing MoP pack on the Emucoach forum, claiming it to be the best one available, seemingly without giving the Emucoach pack a fair shake.

( Given that you do not have the tag marking that you've purchased a license for the Emucoach MoP license, I can only assume that you haven't actually seen all there is to see with it and thus can't really make a fair comparison against your own repack. )

-- As a separate topic,
If you are trying to sell a product, it would probably be useful to actually provide some examples of what you have working and 'why' it is better than the other packs that are available. Some screenshots and video clips highlighting prominent features would go a long way to backing up your claims. You also haven't mentioned anything about scripting and the like - Are all the raids working correctly? How about secondary features such as PlayerBots, NPCbots, or an AHbot? What battle pets and the farm at halfhill?

Although it it well within the the general posting of this forum, the community here tends to appreciate evidence substantiated claims and a slightly more humble delivery rather than some baseless claims as a sales pitch.

JustARandomGuy

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Senior User
Reaction score
My friend have Emu MoP VIP release so i know what's working there. I mentioned that raids working correctly. No reason why they should not.
AHbot and Battle Pets are working - i stated that game systems all are working. This repack is blizzlike work it means that there are not bots.
So you guys can create virtual image if it's worth for you or not.

Best Regards

lorder

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran User
Reaction score
I only see smoke in your words. He proves what you say and you shut us up. Limit your core to a repack of one or five players. So you can prove everything you say.

Meanwhile, your scam with people who know about this will not work.

Some fool or some new person can buy it from you. But having "FREE" repacks of 5.4.x, apart from everything that has been shown to have in the 5.4.8 repack of EMUCOACH.

It is much better to pay EMUCOACH than to sell smoke yourself.

And if you want to scam people, don't worry. HERE YOU HAVE THIS

Here is some code from a 5.4.8 that was leaked 8 months ago. I'm sure it's the one you're selling. Since it was released 8 months ago, it doesn't get any better than this free release:

(AthenasWoW leak by a former employee of them and DEKKCORE)

Last edited:

remamakiller

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Veteran User
Senior User
Reaction score
Whether or not the repack is good or not, I do not dispute that.
What I do say is .... if you are selling it, I think the Repack section is not the right place to post it, right?

JustARandomGuy

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Senior User
Reaction score
I'm just offering repack which is better than any other, nothing else. It is ok, we do not force anyone, so you don't need to be rude, especially when you know shit about my work and my developers.

Last edited:

lorder

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran User
Reaction score
I'm just offering repack which is better than any other, nothing else. It is ok, we do not force anyone, so you don't need to be rude, especially when you know shit about my work and my developers.
It's not about being rude or not being rude. I mean, that you cared more about putting a price on it, than selling it in a better way. What does your service offer and others.

It doesn't help me if you sell it for 30 or 40 dollars. Not me alone. I think I will speak in general if I say that we need to know what type of material you sell. What is good and what is bad. A demo of the repack.
Anything.

But "I have a better repack than "X" and I'm selling it for "X".

What do you want me to tell you my friend? Smells like a scam and bad xD

alanoi201

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran User
Reaction score
Repack emucoach, there's just no comparison, it's very stable, low and current content, everything working.
battleground
Throne of Thunder
Siege of Orgrimmar 12/12 flex/normal and hc
legendary quest
quest world
I can prove everything I say, because I use it.

JustARandomGuy

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Senior User
Reaction score
Repack emucoach, there's just no comparison, it's very stable, low and current content, everything working.
battleground
Throne of Thunder
Siege of Orgrimmar 12/12 flex/normal and hc
legendary quest
quest world
I can prove everything I say, because I use it.

So, you have there two raids working from MoP. What i offer have all of them working. That's difference, don't you think?

alanoi201

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran User
Reaction score
So, you have there two raids working from MoP. What i offer have all of them working. That's difference, don't you think?
Mop repack works everything I tested important, classic, woltlk, cata and mop.
Looks like you don't know the vip repack

Blackvision

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Mythical User
Reaction score
Whether or not the repack is good or not, I do not dispute that.
What I do say is .... if you are selling it, I think the Repack section is not the right place to post it, right?
The thread was moved to #Selling

Blackvision

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Mythical User
Reaction score
Every raid in the paid MoP repack is working.
I don't know who told you otherwise