Mists of Pandaria 5.4.7 Repack npcbot(BAD)

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Mists-of-Pandaria-cinematique-neozone.jpg

I'm just sharing.

I'm not a developer. I don't know how to compile servers.

But I like MoP. I like it very much. But little repack on the market lately. Especially with npcbot.

A friend who works on Vanilla projects. With an ecosystem playersbot and npcbot. BGs 40vs40 with playersbot. His project is just huge.
He shared with me this MoP 5.4.7 repack with npcbot.

I had a lot of fun even if there are some small bugs. I can't even tell you what the problems are. I don't know myself.
I hope you'll help me to find out who did it. It would have been cool to do it on a more up-to-date source.

The creator of this repack is canewadar123. But I'm not sure. https://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?227941-5-4-Npcbots

And for those who love MoP as much as I do, enjoy it ?

WoW.exe I put it in the repack folder. You can use client 5.4.8.
Good games

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Thanks for the share! I'll see about getting this server running and test it out as soon as I'm satisfied with my Cataclysm infrastructure.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
God I love MoP myself :) Thanks for sharing.
Do you know how playable this one is ?
That makes two of us! Excellent extension, for me the best.
Hard to say but I had a great time. I managed to do 2-3 raids. It's nice MoP with npcbot

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
That makes two of us! Excellent extension, for me the best.
Hard to say but I had a great time. I managed to do 2-3 raids. It's nice MoP with npcbot
When you get the chance to test it a bit further into the expansion, please let me know :)

Last edited:

Mike_GM

Retired CM and SQL/C++ Dev
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Verified Member

I'm just sharing.

But I like MoP. I like it very much. But little repack on the market lately. Especially with npcbot.

A friend who works on Vanilla projects. With an ecosystem playersbot and npcbot. BGs 40vs40 with playersbot. His project is just huge.

I had a lot of fun even if there are some small bugs. I can't even tell you what the problems are. I don't know myself.
I hope you'll help me to find out who did it. It would have been cool to do it on a more up-to-date source.

The creator of this repack is canewadar123. But I'm not sure. https://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?227941-5-4-Npcbots

Good games

[Hidden content]

I'm curious to see how playable this is! Thanks for sharing <3

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member

I'm just sharing.

Good games

[Hidden content]

First of all tnx for sharing, I tested it little bit, this is a very good work, I tried some random vanilla istances and the raid MC, all works great! The problems begin in the Outland and continues in Northrend, all the istances and raids are in Heroic mode unfortunately and seems that you can't change this... I haven t try Cataclysm or Pandaria. It's a pity because as as said, the work is very good, you think that your friend will works on it for future updates?

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
First of all tnx for sharing, I tested it little bit, this is a very good work, I tried some random vanilla istances and the raid MC, all works great! The problems begin in the Outland and continues in Northrend, all the istances and raids are in Heroic mode unfortunately and seems that you can't change this... I haven t try Cataclysm or Pandaria. It's a pity because as as said, the work is very good, you think that your friend will works on it for future updates?
I am sorry I expressed myself badly.
He just shared the repack with me because I like this extension.
I'm not sure who's the creator. And I wanted the Emucoach community to help me find him.
We didn't manage to find the source code unfortunately :(

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Yea its sad.
Good cores will almost always be missing the source ? or be a closed Project (Not public)

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I don't have an account on the other site. And this is from 2017. I doubt they'll connect again :(
My precious MoP. Very sad :(
Have u tried send to him a private message on AC Web forum? Attempting don't cost nothing.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Let me know, in the meantime I found a new Padaria 's project 5.4.8 from "Fuzion Project", the team seems very motivated, they will release the repack before the end of year or so if you want you can check this new project here: https://discord.gg/45ZC7jh
I know this project. I have already signed up as a beta tester :)
But thanks for the info buddy