Mists of Pandaria 5.4.7 Repack npcbot(BAD)

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I ve deleted the repack after my test, but I remember that I changed some features in Database.conf
maybe in the SETTING folder of the repack?
there is not this file.
I think it's in character_template.
But I don't really understand how it works

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
wait, character_template?
You mean using Navicat or simil program?
No I means, try to search the Database.conf file in the some subfolder directly in the repack.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
wait, character_template?
You mean using Navicat or simil program?
No I means, try to search the Database.conf file in the some subfolder directly in the repack.
Yes it's in database world.
The file you're telling me I can't find.
Damianabox helps me a lot and he told me that the npcbot is in database world.
But I don't know enough about it. For the delete. And I saw a post about it on emucoach. On the npcbot of emucoach. https://www.emucoach.com/forums/thr...-how-to-emucoach-repack-4-3-4.4078/post-71088
But I couldn't find it either.

Last edited:

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Yes it's in database world.
The file you're telling me I can't find.
Damianabox helps me a lot and he told me that the npcbot is in database world.
But I don't know enough about it. For the delete. And I saw a post about it on emucoach. On the npcbot of emucoach. https://www.emucoach.com/forums/thr...-how-to-emucoach-repack-4-3-4.4078/post-71088
But I couldn't find it either.
Sorry m8, I don't have it anymore but it strange because I m pretty sure to saw the Npc section in the World Database when I tried the repack......
What about Nuppi repack (Midgard) is a good work? The istances and raids are playable? What do u think about it?

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Sorry m8, I don't have it anymore but it strange because I m pretty sure to saw the Npc section in the World Database when I tried the repack......
What about Nuppi repack (Midgard) is a good work? The istances and raids are playable? What do u think about it?
Yes, I advise you to try it!
Put the repack online so we can play a little bit together ☺

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Yes, I advise you to try it!
Put the repack online so we can play a little bit together ☺
Great, so I'll try!
Would be great play together man, but in this period is imposssible for me, too many problem in real life and very little free time, damn it!
For this i prefer the single player and the offline repack, when i have some free time I can play (sometime I play from work without internet ehehehe)

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Great, so I'll try!
Would be great play together man, but in this period is imposssible for me, too many problem in real life and very little free time, damn it!
For this i prefer the single player and the offline repack, when i have some free time I can play (sometime I play from work without internet ehehehe)
You have my discord. When you have time and desire to play. Don't hesitate to write to me. We'll make a little ulduar or black temple ^^

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
.npcbot look
These are trinity class NPCBOTs. No spesicle order. Just read the game chat.
It's a cool repack I let you try it and judge for yourself.