Microsoft Visual Studio 2013- Professional/Ultimate - Your extended trial has expired

ExO

Admin
Hey everyone, lately I've seen questions around the internet about people who have installed the trial version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 (The Professional / Ultimate version) which is obviously only a free trial for X amount of time.

Some may be needing the extra features the professional/ultimate/premium offers and some may just be too lazy to redownload it with the free version, as it can take a lot of time to download.

In this case, once you open there comes a box telling you something like "This license has expired. Your extended trial has expired microsoft visual 2013"

You can click on apply product key and then it depends if you have ultimate, professional or the premium version, but here are the serial numbers, I've tested them and they are working:

Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
============================
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2013
Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2013

kav

Trial Member
cool im gonna give it a try

Edit: awesome it worked! thanks

Last edited:

moksef

Trial Member
i don't know!

Hey everyone, lately I've seen questions around the internet about people who have installed the trial version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 (The Professional / Ultimate version) which is obviously only a free trial for X amount of time.

Some may be needing the extra features the professional/ultimate/premium offers and some may just be too lazy to redownload it with the free version, as it can take a lot of time to download.

In this case, once you open there comes a box telling you something like "This license has expired. Your extended trial has expired microsoft visual 2013"

You can click on apply product key and then it depends if you have ultimate, professional or the premium version, but here are the serial numbers, I've tested them and they are working:

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Must check!

tchikaya

Trial Member

very cool. thanks!