Looking for Cataclysm 4.0.6a (13623) repack

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
I have 1 that has been ruint with modification by someone. One that isn't the actual Cata before they patched out weapons leveling & the extra quest that later Cata versions removed, and 1 that has most the NPC's not even in new 4.3.4 repacks, but either ALL npc' have nothing in invetory, or it is broken. You cannot open any NPC's to buy, or loot items from kills. It just bends down & gets stuck that way til logout.

Does anyone have a decent [prefferably trinity], but if not will take whatever i can get 4.0.6a (13623) server repack? It was actually better than 4.3.4, but noone works on that version.

Last edited:

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Take a look at https://github.com/ProjectSkyfire/SkyFire.406a

Also don't recall a leveling system for weapons?

Remember in WOLK? Weapons, and bare-hand leveled, as did defense when struck? On the first Cata. That system was still in place. If you get a 4.0.6 server? Look in the world.conf file. The option to turn it on/off is there.

Thank you for the link. I will look at check it out for sure. :)

ExO

Admin
Remember in WOLK? Weapons, and bare-hand leveled, as did defense when struck? On the first Cata. That system was still in place. If you get a 4.0.6 server? Look in the world.conf file. The option to turn it on/off is there.

Thank you for the link. I will look at check it out for sure. :)

Hmmm, I will see if I still have my old 4.0.6 databases but I think I my hard drive lost them, unfortunately. Your best bet might be Ravish's skyfire link

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Hmmm, I will see if I still have my old 4.0.6 databases but I think I my hard drive lost them, unfortunately. Your best bet might be Ravish's skyfire link
I have an older skyfire. It has a major problem however. You cannot loot, or open purchase menu's of any NPC. It is no longer pre-packed on the website, as they are working on something newer, and i cannot get the SQL DB to create properly. Not the end of the world. lol I also lost a lot with a bad HD. That is where I can say. [I feel your pain] :eek: I [had] another 4.0.6a, but it is gone. It was trinity I think, but the providers links died long ago.