LegionCore 7.3.5 Repack - Version 2020_04_25_Final

icore

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Nice:) But i'm sad, i was bought 200 euro in 2018 , but nobody knows then finally leaked this source

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Nice:) But i'm sad, i was bought 200 euro in 2018 , but nobody knows then finally leaked this source

this source was originally uwow, database updated on 25.04.2020. so i dont believe this one is bought by you.

EDIT:
also dbc & map tools are from trinity, and modified dbc files (to unlock lfg dungeons) are from spp.

Last edited:

icore

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
When Uwow source leaked, i was bought in 18, of course not this :D that is so much more bugs

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
When Uwow source leaked, i was bought in 18, of course not this :D that is so much more bugs

ok, i hope you like this one, also this is open source because i hope someone will make this core even better :)

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Thanks for your share,is this different to the SPPv2?

yes this is very different, but this release should have everything sppv2 ashamane trinity and uwow have. also this is open source, so feel free to edit the source if you like. only the broken stuff from sppv2 (like crashing invasions, broken quests) has not been added to this core, everything else has been added. and also sppv2 custom mods like deathmatch maker and solocraft has not been added to this core.

sppv2 has ALOT of unused tables in the database and unused config values etc, this core doesnt have any garbage in the database like sppv2 has.

also i want to say that conan and his crew has done a great job with sppv2, but it could be even better if it was open source.
All repacks and core sources are made for the wow private server scene, so to make the scene better and more blizzlike, it will need open source projects.
We all should remember that world of warcraft is just a game for children, nothing more.

Last edited:

DuelistRage

Trial Member
As Varjgard wished, i createt a github repo for the source, its in my pserver source so there is more then one branch, your way to go is Aggramar

Link to Github
GitHub - DuelistRag3/WoWarriors at Aggramar

Also check my other Branche
GitHub - DuelistRag3/WoWarriors: World of Warriors P Server (Magni Realm= 8.3 / Aggramar Realm = 7.3.5)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DuelistRage World of Warriors Dev

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
[MENTION=29486]Varjgard[/MENTION] tnx very much for this! I want to try it, the dungeons and raids (old and new) works? There is a future possibility to have VAS feature? Tnx again man!

Mike_GM

Retired CM and SQL/C++ Dev
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Verified Member
Thank you for the repack! Awesome launcher you made with it, quite impressive developing on that part! I'm always interested to see repacks that are from later versions of the game, since it's generally known that those work a little "less" good than others. Not judging though! I'm going to try it out for sure! :)

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
we are currently developing a Battle for Azeroth core.
you can join our test server at Black Empire WoW 8.3 | Home
there will be a repack when the core is finished enough, but in the mean time, join our server to see what we have done so far.
LegionCore wont be getting updates anymore, but fixes and updates will be added to the blackempire bfa core instead. :)

Last edited:

Eikichi

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Is possible to create your own GM account ? I mean i know how to create it but it seems that the .bnet link command doesen't exist.
i used to do .account create NAME PASSWORD 3 1 and then use .bnet create and .bnet link to link the bnet account to the GM account.

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Is possible to create your own GM account ? I mean i know how to create it but it seems that the .bnet link command doesen't exist.
i used to do .account create NAME PASSWORD 3 1 and then use .bnet create and .bnet link to link the bnet account to the GM account.

to create account:
bnetaccount create test@test password123

to make the account gm:
account set gm test@test 6 -1

dont use "account create" use "bnetaccount create"