Legion Server 7.3.5 - Seasonal Realm Announcement

Mike_GM

Retired CM and SQL/C++ Dev
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Verified Member
Legion Server 7.3.5 - Seasonal Realm Announcement
renderTimingPixel.png

Dear Champions. Today I'm happy to announce the future of our small server 'Legion Server'. First of all (for people that have no clue who we are) a little background of our project;
We are a small private server running on the Legion expansion, and we use the SinglePlayerProject core. A couple months ago we started working side to side with the SPP developers to provide them a "beta" environment for them to test new modules and features they will eventually implement on the public repack. This means we have our core updated daily and we depend on feedback and reports from our Discord server. We noticed, because we are a beta environment, we are forced to wipe the realm every now and then so our players won't get burned out from the same content and provide them a fresh start aswell.
I would like to announce that we are working on a Seasonal server. This will mean:
  • Fast paced progression (seasons will last 2-3 months max.)
  • Daily updates with new modules and features.
  • Increased drop rates
  • The ability to provide feedback and reports to one of the most stable and updated Legion repacks available.
We will use this seasonal realm to both experience the content Legion has to offer from the start, and open new doors for us to test new modules and features without having to wipe the main realm. This means all your characters and progression made, will be merged onto the main realm after every season.Our first season will also have two new playable races, Naga and Vulpera, including fully implemented starting zones and working racials.
We are very excited to share this new project of ours, and I hope I will see you guys ingame very soon! Be sure to ask any questions you got in mind either in the comments or on our discord server!
There is no release date yet for the realm, but expect it to come in the next few weeks!

Discord

Website

Announcement Trailer

Legionserver.png