Legion Repack?

Aescleal

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hey guys!
This from another thread under the 5.4.8 Repack.
In regards to the future plans, we will continue updating the Cataclysm (4.3.4) repack, like we do now, and we still strive for the perfection, so that will continue to be updated. 5.4.8 is currently on-hold as mentioned, without knowing when the development will return. While that being said, we actually have stable plans for providing the requested Legion repack as well (more information on that soon). We could technically pick out the fixes from the Legion core and merge it into the 5.4.8 Repack, but that will only be "real" beneficial, if most of the general networking/opcode stuff are already done in 5.4.8, which I believe it's not.

While it's probably not the response that you were hoping for, it's the reality for now, and I hope it gave you the information that you were seeking.

So I'm wondering if there will be an update on this in the coming days? It sounds very exciting! I enjoy the emucoach CATA Repack, playing on v12 probably 2-3 times/week, and I don't see that changing soon, but I'd love to play on it a little less, and invest some of that time tinkering with Legion.

Thanks for all this work, hard work! The community thanks you guys for all that you're doing. Amazing work, from start to (never ending) end!
Cheers!

ExO

Admin
Hey guys!
This from another thread under the 5.4.8 Repack.

So I'm wondering if there will be an update on this in the coming days? It sounds very exciting! I enjoy the emucoach CATA Repack, playing on v12 probably 2-3 times/week, and I don't see that changing soon, but I'd love to play on it a little less, and invest some of that time tinkering with Legion.

Thanks for all this work, hard work! The community thanks you guys for all that you're doing. Amazing work, from start to (never ending) end!
Cheers!

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. Always apreciated!

The short answer is, yes! We are actually working on it as we speak, and are making many changes and updates, to prepare the release of the Legion Repack. There will be detailed information on the plans of the repack, shortly. But I can inform you that it's not far from being ready.