Latest HD + NPC Models Patch 100% complete for Cataclysm 4.3.4 VIP GOLD ONLY

MaouOROCHI

Verified Member
Hi @Jivani19! Your texture mod have two more obvious problems (in addition to those stated by the other members):

- in the character selection / creation menu, the black border on the left is not fixed to the center (the one showing the races - it's the most obvious bug).

- even if you jump with your character and he touched the ground, he will still have a small leap of the arms for a second (he will raise his hands involuntarily , as in a leap - you can check this yourself). This small leap of the arms are also made by collecting items from mobs, opening or closing the map, and when your character will sit down.

I noticed only once, the lack of texture of the face / head at the gnomes which was solved by closing and reopening the game (I'm not sure if this is really a problem?).

PS: I don't used this mode together with an other modes.

I am very grateful for the work you do with this wonderful mode. I look forward to the new version, which I hope will contain massive fixes. Because I know you can do it; I believe in you.

All the best!

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Hi @Jivani19! Your texture mod have two more obvious problems (in addition to those stated by the other members):

- in the character selection / creation menu, the black border on the left is not fixed to the center (the one showing the races - it's the most obvious bug).

- even if you jump with your character and he touched the ground, he will still have a small leap of the arms for a second (he will raise his hands involuntarily , as in a leap - you can check this yourself). This small leap of the arms are also made by collecting items from mobs, opening or closing the map, and when your character will sit down.

I noticed only once, the lack of texture of the face / head at the gnomes which was solved by closing and reopening the game (I'm not sure if this is really a problem?).

PS: I don't used this mode together with an other modes.

I am very grateful for the work you do with this wonderful mode. I look forward to the new version, which I hope will contain massive fixes. Because I know you can do it; I believe in you.

All the best!
we'll see with time as I don't have much time left with the IRL work, however I try to get out the remaining patches and do some in my spare time, anyway thanks for your reports. (y)