Is there a more complete version of Shadowlands that can be played?

leewheel

Verified Member
I tryed a lot of sl repack,and also I compiled a copy of the latest TC version myself, but I am not satisfied.

lygertyger

Verified Member
I only see "two" listed in the repacks section. One's links have been down for months, the other one is locked behind a discord. It'd be great if someone would be willing to reupload the dead kyriancore one.

oshaoxin

Verified Member
Locked behind Discord AND a $40 paywall. Their Free Version has a server build mismatch with their client so it doesn't work unless you dig with HeidiSQL or equivalent and change the build version yourself.

EDIT: It's called DekkCore Shadowlands. Devs are suspiciously quiet until you mention the possibility of donating to their cause. They do have a lot of proof that they're legit though, it's like a collaboration of indie developers and server engineers. Still, if the free version doesn't work on the repack, I'm not paying for the premium version. If Emu-Coach allows it, I'll link a Discord invite in a next post here.

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
There is one version, the best one.... DekkCore is scam, their ''devs'' have 0 knowledge, can't script most of the stuff on their own. But do not expect playable stuff for FREE.

Last edited:

oshaoxin

Verified Member
There is one version, the best one.... DekkCore is scam, their ''devs'' have 0 knowledge, can't script most of the stuff on their own. But do not expect playable stuff for FREE.

https://discord.gg/cZJRUKXN7H

They have donators who can vouch for the premium build being playable, it gets updated regularly. The head dev invited me to their dev channel and see the inner workings, it looks legit. They even have a github they share between devs. I'm still sus about their intentions though, but I'm keeping an eye on it.

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Noone care, because ShadowCore/DragonCore have more work done, more content is working, there are more crashfixes, etc.
DekkCore also had x private servers in past to fast earn money and then they turned off the server for lifetime, that's worth to mention.
As bonus, their ''head dev'' can't script basic aura scripts.

Last edited:

Bl00DGuY

Verified Member
You probably can't expect a "nicely" scripted shadowland repack for a good amount of time imo.

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
''Nicely'' can be very different poem for each person. Like, if you expect that everything will work, rather pay for retail.

Last edited:

oshaoxin

Verified Member
Noone care, because ShadowCore/DragonCore have more work done, more content is working, there are more crashfixes, etc.
DekkCore also had x private servers in past to fast earn money and then they turned off the server for lifetime, that's worth to mention.
As bonus, their ''head dev'' can't script basic aura scripts.
Then where is the link?