Is AC-web dieing?

HopeTsuki

Silver Supporter
Glad I found this place yesterday. Both my husband and I are bored due to quarentine, so I'm glad to be able to play a little wow and relax.

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Glad I found this place yesterday. Both my husband and I are bored due to quarentine, so I'm glad to be able to play a little wow and relax.

Welcome aboard :D I feel you!

CoatRack

Verified Member
I was looking for more info on repacks there before I found EMUCoach. It was a big turnoff at how much bickering I had to sort through to find the posts that had the fix I needed to get their repack to work.

IceNet

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
screenshot.1948.png

Either server problems or someone has too much money :cool:

crucial_herman

Verified Member
I miss the days of Jeuties repack being the go to wrath pack and the community all being focused in on ac-web because of it! I'm a bit of an Ac-web refugee now looking for a new home (and sick to death of 3.3.5a content!)

That must be what got me here, looking for a MoP repack which I couldn't find (with enough instruction) on AC. Found it generally good there but perhaps longer term members notice more.

Atakke

Verified Member
I'm also really glad I found my way here. ACWeb seems pretty unmoderated and their pinned posts are outdated (and kinda misleading because of that).

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Sorry for the necro, but I do use AC-Web also. I do like the new look, but it seems like there is a constant flame-war and there are also mental-degenerates DDoS'ing it randomly. Wasn't CloudFlare supposed to prevent that? I still like EmuCoach more, however.