Idea's when creating graphics?

Shortie861

Veteran Member
Verified Member
We all have to have an idea of what we want to achieve when creating graphics otherwise we just kind of end up sitting there not really knowing where to start or what to do.

How do you tend to come up with idea's for your graphics?

For me I usually tend to have a reason I am creating graphics such as maybe a logo for a website or forum or maybe a signature image so I tend to always have an idea of what I want to achieve.

Zafire

https://zafirehd.deviantart.com
Admin
Designer
Senior User
For me it's simple. I get an order, ask the customer if he's got any examples that he likes, or any artwork that he can provide. I get inspiration from art created by others, found on the internet. I however always create my own designs from scratch.

Misti

Veteran Member
Verified Member
With me I only tend to mess around with graphics for fun so I never really have an idea in mind it's more messing around and learning right now for me and it's usually worked around something I am interested in at the time like a movie, singer or even a game I enjoy playing at the time.

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
I really have no idea what I'm doing so I just mess around until I start to like what I see lol.

WildTuber

Verified Member
I ask the customer for examples, of Graphics he would like designed so he can pick a few images of the internet that inspires him. Then, I will be perform my work around the image he chooses. That's how I come up with my idea!