I need the 434 client

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Where do I find it? Does anyone have any working links to it? My wow folder became corrupt and I need the client, preferrably Blizzlike with no mods to it. Thanks in advance.

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
I will give that a look, I keep grabbing wow clients which overwrite the realmlist to whatever their private server demands. Which I totally understand, but I need the ability to edit config files or have the game just be what it was from Blizzard at the time.

That link did not provide me with anything "cannot stream required archive data" I need the actual client. Before you ask, yes I grabbed the full client from them.

Last edited:

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member

This is due to the change in forum software. The previous forum/links structure are not compatible with the new software, so they do need to be updated.
In the future, if you want to find an updated link, simply go to the top right of EmuCoach, hit search, and type in some words from the link, EG, I typed 'fix stream required archive data' and found the link:
We are fixing links as we see them, but obviously there's quite a bit, so it'll take time.

EDIT: I have fixed the links in the threads that have been linked by ExO.

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
This is due to the change in forum software. The previous forum/links structure are not compatible with the new software, so they do need to be updated.
In the future, if you want to find an updated link, simply go to the top right of EmuCoach, hit search, and type in some words from the link, EG, I typed 'fix stream required archive data' and found the link:
We are fixing links as we see them, but obviously there's quite a bit, so it'll take time.

EDIT: I have fixed the links in the threads that have been linked by ExO.
the link you provided both worked and is now downloading the full game client thank you very much, will report back when it is done. You guys are amazing. Thank you for all that you do

So it seems to be working but it is constantly transferring data. Does it download the entire game eventually? This seems to be the vanilla client though thank you very much.

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
the link you provided both worked and is now downloading the full game client thank you very much, will report back when it is done. You guys are amazing. Thank you for all that you do

So it seems to be working but it is constantly transferring data. Does it download the entire game eventually? This seems to be the vanilla client though thank you very much.

I believe it still downloads some data, or at least thinks it is. I'm not sure how much downloading takes place, but when I first downloaded my client, which I believe was the full client, I just let it sit for a bit while I watched a movie. I think it still "downloaded" something from time to time, but always quickly after that.