What's new

How To Install WordPress on Localhost? XAMPP Step by Step Installation Guide

tk-hassan

Veteran User
Reaction score
Changing web hosting services is a big decision, so try to optimize your website before choosing any other web hosting provider. If your current service provider still fails to deliver the required level of services then choose more appropriate web hosting so that you get the optimum results. There are two ways either you can migrate your website with the help of different plugins or do it manually. I am going to share both processes, so it is up to you which one is easier for you.

Watch More: How To Install WordPress on Localhost? XAMPP Step by Step Installation Guide For Beginners - YouTube

nikanik

Reaction score
wordpress press the word ok nice good

Mozayka

Reaction score
I didn’t know that was possible; thanks for sharing the link. I am not a programmer, but I have to build my simple website on WordPress.

perforator

Reaction score
Now I would like to expand it and add more widgets and extensions to make it more functional. I would also like to make it compatible with multiple devices. Unfortunately, I have neither time nor knowledge to make such changes, so I have decided to hire prosvit.design. I have seen some examples of the work that they have done for my colleagues, and their websites look great. I hope they will make something great for me because I plan to sell things on the Internet.