How do you spend your time when not playing computer games?

Mogra

Trial Member
DO you have a hobby? Do you prefer to stay indoors or to go out? As for me, I am stay-at-home person, but I also adore sightseeing and exploring my city (Mumbai at the moment, but it used to be Kiev and Kherson, Ukraine). Also, I'm into reading, managing my forum, watching movies, going to museums and theatres.

Future

Trial Member
I'm a home person too. If I'm not online, I'll be watching football or TV shows :p

Peowdie

Verified Member
When not playing, I work. Either at a photographer - that's most my day gone, or on some websites of mine. I'd probably spend more time outside if I had a camera.

ExO

Admin
If I'm not being on the computer, I'm being outside with my friends, spend time with my familly, school, homework (zzz), watching TV and so on.

bizarrio

Trial Member
When I am not playing computer games, I may spend my time working on my websites. I may also do some freelance works online.

Shock

Veteran Member
I play baseball, exercise, watch sports, and do schoolwork all a lot more than I play games.

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
I spend most of my time out side with my 1 year old son , but when I'm inside I cook alot, watch football,and laugh at the drama on facebook

Zenc

Veteran Member
I own and operate my own business along with providing leveling services for Emerald Dream private server on side. Lately business has been slamming so havent had much time for that lol. I will provide as much help as i can to the community.

Shock

Veteran Member
I own and operate my own business along with providing leveling services for Emerald Dream private server on side. Lately business has been slamming so havent had much time for that lol. I will provide as much help as i can to the community.

Cool, what kind of business do you own?

Etox

Epic Member
Senior User
To be honest I use most of my life to be inside on the computer, simply because I earn money on it.. but I also love to hang out with my girlfriend, go part, and playing soccer, depends how much time I got left from the day after working :)

Adriel

Verified Member
What do I do when I am not on a video game? Well cant play this stuff for free it costs in the internet and power bill so I work. Actually I own an IT & Communications business that maintains several data centers, cellular networks and various public safety organizations across the US. but still instead of sitting in the office I actually go out and work. granted most of my work involves testing IT equipment and even video game pre releases in which I could if I got around to it record and put up on youtube which on top of the IT work youtube pays me also for content. Now it gets interesting because Youtube has 3 servers in a data center I manage.
Blizzard also have servers in there and their IT monkeys have been running about patching things for their new releases.

Last edited: