How do I make a vendor sell a specific item?

Faujulj

Verified Member
I have looked at all of the npc commands and everything and looked it up and stuff but I just can't find anything to help

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Hey.

You will have to fill the npc_vendor table with the items you want the npc to sell to the players.
If you need further help, let me know.

Faujulj

Verified Member
Hey.

You will have to fill the npc_vendor table with the items you want the npc to sell to the players.
If you need further help, let me know.
Do I need to have any outside source other than the client itself to do that? Like do I have to go into the sql files or anything like that? Or can I do that directly from the game?

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Sure, if you wanna spawn the exact same npc, just select the npc and type .npc info

Get his ENTRY id, go to the place you wanna have him and .npc add addentryidhere

So if your npc entry is 57384, you wanna use .npc add 57384

Faujulj

Verified Member
Sure, if you wanna spawn the exact same npc, just select the npc and type .npc info

Get his ENTRY id, go to the place you wanna have him and .npc add addentryidhere

So if your npc entry is 57384, you wanna use .npc add 57384
Nice thank you. One more thing that is completely off topic but I’ve been struggling with. I saw something from emucoach talking about it but I still can’t figure it out. I’m trying to figure out how to make the guilds level faster or make the amount of exp per level lower or anything and it said to go into the emucoachw folder and go to guild_xp_per_level but mine has guild_xp_per_level.frm guild_xp_per_level.MYI and guild_xp_per_level.MYD and I looked at all of them but it’s all just a bunch of random stuff like no words or anything just symbols and I couldn’t figure it out