Help

cdavey86

Verified Member
I recently downloaded the 4.3.4 repack and setup my own server. I did all the steps, I changed the realm to 127.0.0.1. I can log in on server side, but when signing in it hangs on the connecting screen. I hit cancel and the emucoach server listed is displayed. I dbl click on it and the background starts stuttering while displaying connecting and it goes no where.

I tried logging in on my desktop and I can't get it to connect to my server.

I guess I am at a loss on where to start? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
I'll have to attach server log files later as I am not home.

cdavey86

Verified Member
Hello. I am dropping some screen shots of what my server output is when trying to log in, as well as output from starting the server up.

Attachments

• AuthSrvr_running.png
    AuthSrvr_running.png
    316.9 KB · Views: 63
  • mysyql srvr running.png
    mysyql srvr running.png
    434 KB · Views: 70
  • out put after logging in.png
    out put after logging in.png
    340.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Wrld_Srvr running.png
    Wrld_Srvr running.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 62

cdavey86

Verified Member
Sorry this is a clip from my phone. Did not want to download anything to try and screen capture. The okay button is blinking super fast as well as the smoke is stuttering when trying to log into the Emucoach Repack server. I don't know why that is doing this.

Valid until Jun 28, 2021

cdavey86

Verified Member
From my desktop, I set the realmlist to myserver ip. I am able to get to realm selection. But I am unable to login to Emucoach Repack server. Small steps but getting there. Any help would be appreciated.

cdavey86

Verified Member
I am having the same problems. I changed the IP address to the physical box from 127.0.0.1 to what my router has designated for my server. I am still having a connecting issue, I can start the client up, sign into my account I created and get to realm select. When I select EmuCoach Repack realm and it says " logging into game server" then does nothing. I have disabled local LAN FW to see if that helps but that did nothing. It does the same thing when trying to log into game on the server box itself. The "OK" button flashes like its being click super fast and then does nothing. What would be your suggestion? I am at a loss. I have gone through all the config files and tried changing what was 127.0.0.1 to the servers actual IP address, but that made the Auth server and the world server not even open up and run. I had to go back and change it back to 127.0.0.1 and then everything worked fine again. I can submit more photo's of what is happening if that helps?

cdavey86

Verified Member
I tried changing the IP address from 127.0.0.1 to my system IP 192.168.0.89. I do not know what else to do to be able to log in from my desktop PC or My server?

Attachments

• Bound IP.PNG
    Bound IP.PNG
    22 KB · Views: 61
  • IP Address Table.PNG
    IP Address Table.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 62

cdavey86

Verified Member
Is there anyone that can help. The server is up and running. I just cannot log into the realm from either my server or my desktop

Attachments

• Back to realm list.PNG
    Back to realm list.PNG
    535.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Login but nothing.PNG
    Login but nothing.PNG
    463.5 KB · Views: 64

orangefire

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I'm not an expert, but I'd maybe try a different client.

It could be a version issue with the one you're using so might be worth a try at least.