Help?

emucoach.com

Trial Member
So......
I joined this site because an external site was sharing a file that i wanted to access..
Foolishly I misunderstood what was meant by their username/password description/detail (as provided)..

Since then I have been forced to change my password here (so i no-longer have access to the vital information)..

That having been said..

Through modifications to the worldserver.conf file I have created unmanageable instability (despite remaining within the announced ranges) however I no longer have access to the password that is required in order to obtain the virgin file because I was forced to make changes to my account here (and I didn't make backups of the web-pages that lead me here)

Could someone please give me the appropriate password so that i might figure out the glitch that exists within your "allowable range"

otherwise provide the notepad (text document) version of that virgin file?

I am retired with plenty of time on my hands.. Time available and maybe an excuse to be helpful if I'm not being shut out..

Outside of locking/modifying memory allocation tables (like we did in the 90's) i am not so modern on the whole cheating thing.. However for a little while I made some crysis/oblivion/fallout mods because my past gf was into it (and we all try to connect where we can) .. The current half my age partner is into this game so i have some motivation when it comes to contribution..

Last edited:

emucoach.com

Trial Member
Back when I wore polo shirts and boat shoes i was part of a motorcycle club that was more active than this...

Is this one of those places where only a half dozen people are allowed to express themselves (simply because they have degraded everyone else) and all the intelligent/creative/innovative are abused to the point that they are afraid to be expressive?.....

There is just something.... When it comes to Caucasian elitism.... How well they stifle advancement (or any kind of intellectualism).

Only Caucasians allow/respect morons/retards as their superiors... Generally over a matter of social/emotional abuse that they themselves often participate in..
Accept and participate in the unreasonable abuse of others or you will be unacceptable... As goes the Caucasian way..

As a Caucasian you must abuse others in order to be acceptable, however as an individual you may never be acceptable by all others..
As a Caucasian you must create a negative/abusive environment that even you can not escape..

When was the last time you ever heard of a 3rd+x generation (family rich) individual getting into trouble? and that has nothing to do with their approximation to the major global banks.. There are people in this world that will never see justice, no matter their crime, but if you modify the firmware on a device you own it is likely you will suffer....

OMG.. This really is a place dominated by late 20's-30's devorcies (failures) that take out their frustration on others.. Abusing the young, intelligent (worthwhile people) because they made it a point to screw up not only their own life but that of their partner and potentially children that never had a choice in the matter...

Last edited:

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
So......
I joined this site because an external site was sharing a file that i wanted to access..
Foolishly I misunderstood what was meant by their username/password description/detail (as provided)..

Since then I have been forced to change my password here (so i no-longer have access to the vital information)..

That having been said..

Through modifications to the worldserver.conf file I have created unmanageable instability (despite remaining within the announced ranges) however I no longer have access to the password that is required in order to obtain the virgin file because I was forced to make changes to my account here (and I didn't make backups of the web-pages that lead me here)

Could someone please give me the appropriate password so that i might figure out the glitch that exists within your "allowable range"

otherwise provide the notepad (text document) version of that virgin file?

I am retired with plenty of time on my hands.. Time available and maybe an excuse to be helpful if I'm not being shut out..

Outside of locking/modifying memory allocation tables (like we did in the 90's) i am not so modern on the whole cheating thing.. However for a little while I made some crysis/oblivion/fallout mods because my past gf was into it (and we all try to connect where we can) .. The current half my age partner is into this game so i have some motivation when it comes to contribution..

Were you VIP rank before? Are you referring to the worldserver.conf belonging to the VIP version of the repack?
If not, the free version has the config available to download for free, you just need an account.

If you're referring to the VIP version, then are you able to provide the email you used for purchase from paypal, sent to ExO for confirmation?

As for your next post - Typically people wait a week before getting all hot and bothered about not getting a reply, not a single day.
Also TL;DR. No idea what you're referring to, essentially, white supremacy, since only peanut brains believe that exists these days.

"This really is a place dominated by late 20's-30's devorcies" -
1_UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png

Last edited: