Hello Everyone!

tagban

Verified Member
I've been in the Private Server game since around 2005 with the early adaptations of FFXI servers. And still run a private FFXI Sandboxed server to this day. I also run a Star Wars Galaxies server, and in the past ran a WoW WOTLK server off and on in sandbox mode.

Joining this community because I wanted to get back into WoW Emulation and really believe you guys have the best community now since my past history was with ArcEMU and very little TrinityCore.

I also contribute a lot for FFXI and SWG development as well as very involved in some backend re-creation of Escape Velocity for PC and mac that I've been obsessed with since the 90's.

I work from home full time operating a remote support platform for PC support and managing the day to day operations there. Lots of fun!

Oh and I also run a gaming community well former gaming community that used to focus soley on Battle.net 1.0 bots, and various other hacks and tweaks for War2BNE, D1, D2, War3, and SC/SCBW (W2BN, DRTL, D2DV, D2XP, WAR3, W3XP, STAR, SEXP, and of course JSTR because that icon was dope!). Now the website is just a frontend to explain my FFXI server, and eventually FFXIV 1.0 server, which we're also working on expanding into. :) BNET.cc FFXI Server – For weirdos. if interested.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Hello and welcome to Emucoach!

I hope you will enjoy your stay. I'm glad to hear that you believe we have the best WoW Emulation Community! We are definitely striving towards that.

Hope you will enjoy your stay, and don't forget to ask questions if you have any ;)
Good luck with the gaming community, sounds nice.