HD druid form for MOP 5.4.8 In development

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Dear Emucoach community, it's been quite a while since I've published any content, with work I don't have much time, but it still remains a passion.
For you I present the beginning of this HD patch for MOP 5.4.8.
In this content I added the mixed HD model of the player characters and the druid in development.

Updates will be made as I work on it but you can already test it.
Don't hesitate to give feedback so I can make corrections at the same time as the development of the druid patch in HD.

WoWScrnShot_032722_191638.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032722_191708.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032722_191742.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032722_191826.jpg

I've put in a few languages that you can change later depending on your client.
To adapt the patch to your client language you just have to change the "enUS" => "enFR" then add it in your patch corresponding to your language.
1648402855336.png

As I tell you this is the beginning of the development of the HD druid models for MOP, the updates will be done little by little and I will publish them as I go along.

Key: zmN9sMXvDTKa32uBHNuu74fZzWSXB4RcHuLebxaaImw
DOWNLOAD

Update Patches: HERE

Last edited:

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Adaptation of all druid tank forms for MOP 5.4.8

1649185322969.png

This is a test patch for the implementation of druid tank forms, as time goes on I will update the patch, in the meantime I have some technical issues.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Dear Emucoach community, it's been quite a while since I've published any content, with work I don't have much time, but it still remains a passion.
For you I present the beginning of this HD patch for MOP 5.4.8.
In this content I added the mixed HD model of the player characters and the druid in development.

Updates will be made as I work on it but you can already test it.
Don't hesitate to give feedback so I can make corrections at the same time as the development of the druid patch in HD.

View attachment 2139
View attachment 2140
View attachment 2141
View attachment 2142

I've put in a few languages that you can change later depending on your client.
To adapt the patch to your client language you just have to change the "enUS" => "enFR" then add it in your patch corresponding to your language.
View attachment 2143

As I tell you this is the beginning of the development of the HD druid models for MOP, the updates will be done little by little and I will publish them as I go along.

Key: zmN9sMXvDTKa32uBHNuu74fZzWSXB4RcHuLebxaaImw
DOWNLOAD
UPDATE PATCHES

axnuaos142

Trial Member
I cannot download the update, for some reason it says that

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.​

Why is that happening? Can you upload it to another host?

catboss

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Hello, I am also trying to explore how to port other versions of models or custom models to the MOP version. May I ask how you make the model read by the client? I tried to add model information and create custom patches to DBC, CreatureDisplayInfo, and CreatureModelData in version 5.4.8 using the same method as porting models in version 3.35. However, after entering the game, I was unable to display the models I added.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Hello, I am also trying to explore how to port other versions of models or custom models to the MOP version. May I ask how you make the model read by the client? I tried to add model information and create custom patches to DBC, CreatureDisplayInfo, and CreatureModelData in version 5.4.8 using the same method as porting models in version 3.35. However, after entering the game, I was unable to display the models I added.
u need to converter model for the expansion u need, if u add model script for Wotlk u can't see, models is break =)