Greetings and Salutations

ExO

Admin
Hi and welcome to Emucoach!
Very nice and detailed introduction :D

Anyways, to answer your question, donations are all automatic :)
2) You can check the details here: http://www.emucoach.com/payments.php

Besides whole new sections with unique releases and posting.

Either way, hope you will enjoy your stay! Let me know if anything else.

Nosferatu

Silver Supporter
Alright will be donating then, I really appreciate the work you are doing. It's nice to see a stable repack that is not 3.3.5a and the buggy hell that is trinity 7+ :D. I will be getting the lifetime subscription as my first contribution :), I hope to build a good rapport with you as I become part of the community. Thanks for the welcome!

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Alright will be donating then, I really appreciate the work you are doing. It's nice to see a stable repack that is not 3.3.5a and the buggy hell that is trinity 7+ :D. I will be getting the lifetime subscription as my first contribution :), I hope to build a good rapport with you as I become part of the community. Thanks for the welcome!

First, welcome to the community!

Second, I fully agree on how nice of a repack this is. I used to be on the 3.5.5 repack by Juetie (I think I spelled his name right), and it was really the only safe and stable option for quite some time. As a WoW player who started at the beginning of cataclysm, I didn't much care for actually playing through it. And Orgrimmar being completely different really contributed to that.