FusionGEN, Continuation Open-Source Project of FusionCMS.

reiwyn

Verified Member
Hello everyone, someone has the theme battle for azeroth from fusionGen? because unfortunately since the discord was removed the link is no longer available.

OMGhixD

Gold Supporter
Epic Member
CDN has been turned to FALSE as of commit (actually removed in a commit after this commit) https://github.com/FusionGen/FusionG...aaa72242566ecc
Original Themes have been restored as of commit https://github.com/FusionGen/FusionG...f357b44d90e6b8

Updates and improvements will be done to the themes that was given with FusionCMS. In an attempt to improve on the things we wanted to improve on instead of replacing with new things that have a tendancy to break.

You can also find a repo for php 7.1.33 which is the supported php version at https://github.com/FusionGen/php-7.1.33

https://discord.gg/5nSt9puU4V <- Invitation

The FusionGEN Discord has also been re-created. For the mere purpose of providing update notifications. You can seek out to this Discord Server for support. But do not expect the maintainers to devote their life towards this. Support is also done by the community as much as its done by the Maintainers.

SRP6 Compatibility is also now a part of FusionGEN. Using the SRP6 Update from Darksider (SOME OTHER FORUM LINK THAT I WONT SHARE HERE SINCE IT WOULD BREAK THE RULES) with permission from Darksider.

Changes done 20.1.2021

- Removed RemoteCheck in ACP for Valid Licenses
-- This shouldn't even be a thing. And should've been removed years ago.
- Changed Default Value for CDN to False and infact removed the entire CDN system as there no longer is a CDN Server.
- Fixed an issue with Debug.php where it would still use the function of SelectDB. This function is now called Select_db and this function is also used instead.
- Updated Jquery from 3.4.1 to 3.5.1
- Reverted UCP Buttons from being pure Hex Code to their original images. (Not the first once. the second once)
- Discord Server was recreated
- Removed Google Statistics Plugin

More improvements are coming.

OMGhixD

Gold Supporter
Epic Member
A minor announcement for the future plans of FusionGEN

It is without doubt that SRP6 support is around the corner for most if not all Emulators. Thus to continue with our attempt to atleast TRY and be as modern as we can with the CMS. We will be concluding the support for the Master Branch (which is SHA_PASS_HASH). However! We wont be deleting anything, The Master BRANCH (NOT SRP6) will be Archived and occasionally given updates that we deem as neccessary. Considering many people still use the old password encryption method.

If we at some point figure out a simplified way to integrate both SRP6 and SHA_PASS_HASH integration into one branch. Then this will be a preferred solution and will most likely be the thing we do. However, until such a pull-request or solution is brought on the table. The above action will be the ultima future, atleast until further notice.

We also have some news in regards of the Armory System. As we all know, Favorit has been working on a updated version of the current armory module. This module will be at a later point officially replace the current armory module (its the same module so and say, but with more features and a much more developed compatibility for both pre and post cata etc expansions) Which makes this a beautiful implementation for us to think about. It adds universal support and compatibility and this is something we want for majority of our features. It allows for a much more compact CMS. (Dont take that as a literal saying it will make it lighter. It most likely will not)

New Armory System is scheduled to be implemented at some point, we want to widely test and properly ensure that it works. If you want to assist with this. Please head over to https://github.com/FusionGen/FusionGEN/tree/extended_armory_module.

As majority of the Modules and Themes and Other things we replace (entire systems) this old armory will also be archived and preserved for anyone whom wants to revert back to that.

On the side-note. I am currently going through the CMS and taking a look at things we can rule out and or improve, And one thing i want to improve or infact remove is RA emulators. They should be avoided as they are just too complicated for majority of users to -
set up nowadays. This will also be archived for future preservation.

The update will not take place until enough people have properly / widely tested it

Regards, FusionGEN Maintainers

deathcrow

Silver Supporter
Verified Member

Click the thread design to access our Discord Server or use the link below
https://discord.gg/5nSt9puU4V

Commits Page

Current Features are in the works of being implemented
- Forum Bridging
Notable Matters
- All FusionCMS Themes and Modules are Compatible
- Works with PHP 7+
- No Recorded Errors, Majority of Performance Impacting Errors have been fixed

Background Story
I found out about a month ago that PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 was discontinued. Thus, this meaning that majority of users using FusionCMS would no longer be able to take use of FusionCMS and enjoy its ever blooming beauty, This would also provide myself with a problem that I wouldn't have a Website myself to use. Thus, I figured why not start updating FusionCMS and open up for an Open-Source Community Solution. So I made a Discord Server, Reworked a new Theme and a lot of the current existing code (A lot, not everything. Majority of the code is still base code). Now I've been also adding Released things such as Bruteforce Security Improvement, TinyMCE Update and whatnot.

Personally i think this is the best FusionCMS Release there is to take use of at this current state. We will continue to update the CMS and provide everyone with the Source in the process. Users may open Push Requests and furthermore adding more modernization to the CMS.

The Re-name was just because i myself saw it as a suitable thing and that the actual name FusionCMS would most likely be still under an ownership. Therefore, I would not be able to take use of the original name under a new domain extension. Therefore,
FusionGEN
(cocky said, but I do also consider this version more of a next-gen type, so FusionGEN was suitable and clanged decently to my ears)

Welcome and Mostly Enjoy

Credits Section

E.Darksider
Tenchuu
Yekta-Core
Jesper and the fellas putting this CMS together (Special thanks to you guys!)

- Thank you guys, you have all done amazing things to this CMS and have provided
rememberal changes.

And more, I apologize if I forgot someone in the hurry.
Reach out to me and you will get your rightful spot here.

Best Regards
OMGhixD​
ty

Nikon World

Veteran Member

Commits Page

- Forum Bridging
Notable Matters
- Works with PHP 7+

Background Story
I found out about a month ago that PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 was discontinued. Thus, this meaning that majority of users using FusionCMS would no longer be able to take use of FusionCMS and enjoy its ever blooming beauty, This would also provide myself with a problem that I wouldn't have a Website myself to use. Thus, I figured why not start updating FusionCMS and open up for an Open-Source Community Solution. So I made a Discord Server, Reworked a new Theme and a lot of the current existing code (A lot, not everything. Majority of the code is still base code). Now I've been also adding Released things such as Bruteforce Security Improvement, TinyMCE Update and whatnot.

Personally i think this is the best FusionCMS Release there is to take use of at this current state. We will continue to update the CMS and provide everyone with the Source in the process. Users may open Push Requests and furthermore adding more modernization to the CMS.

The Re-name was just because i myself saw it as a suitable thing and that the actual name FusionCMS would most likely be still under an ownership. Therefore, I would not be able to take use of the original name under a new domain extension. Therefore,
FusionGEN
(cocky said, but I do also consider this version more of a next-gen type, so FusionGEN was suitable and clanged decently to my ears)

Welcome and Mostly Enjoy

Credits Section

E.Darksider
Tenchuu
Yekta-Core

- Thank you guys, you have all done amazing things to this CMS and have provided
rememberal changes.

Best Regards
OMGhixD​
cool

Khan

Verified Member
Interesting project! Keep up the good work.

Commits Page

- Forum Bridging
Notable Matters
- Works with PHP 7+

Background Story

FusionGEN

Welcome and Mostly Enjoy

Credits Section

E.Darksider
Tenchuu
Yekta-Core

rememberal changes.

Best Regards
OMGhixD​
god!

gorgeyoh

Silver Supporter
Verified Member
anyone have any planes to make a trinity cata emulator as it only has mangos which does not work with emucoach cata