FusionGEN, Continuation Open-Source Project of FusionCMS.

OMGhixD

Gold Supporter
Epic Member

Click the thread design to access our Discord Server or use the link below
https://discord.gg/5nSt9puU4V

Commits Page

Current Features are in the works of being implemented
- Forum Bridging
Notable Matters
- All FusionCMS Themes and Modules are Compatible
- Works with PHP 7+
- No Recorded Errors, Majority of Performance Impacting Errors have been fixed

Background Story
I found out about a month ago that PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 was discontinued. Thus, this meaning that majority of users using FusionCMS would no longer be able to take use of FusionCMS and enjoy its ever blooming beauty, This would also provide myself with a problem that I wouldn't have a Website myself to use. Thus, I figured why not start updating FusionCMS and open up for an Open-Source Community Solution. So I made a Discord Server, Reworked a new Theme and a lot of the current existing code (A lot, not everything. Majority of the code is still base code). Now I've been also adding Released things such as Bruteforce Security Improvement, TinyMCE Update and whatnot.

Personally i think this is the best FusionCMS Release there is to take use of at this current state. We will continue to update the CMS and provide everyone with the Source in the process. Users may open Push Requests and furthermore adding more modernization to the CMS.

The Re-name was just because i myself saw it as a suitable thing and that the actual name FusionCMS would most likely be still under an ownership. Therefore, I would not be able to take use of the original name under a new domain extension. Therefore,
FusionGEN
(cocky said, but I do also consider this version more of a next-gen type, so FusionGEN was suitable and clanged decently to my ears)

Welcome and Mostly Enjoy

Credits Section

E.Darksider
Tenchuu
Yekta-Core
Jesper and the fellas putting this CMS together (Special thanks to you guys!)

- Thank you guys, you have all done amazing things to this CMS and have provided
rememberal changes.

And more, I apologize if I forgot someone in the hurry.
Reach out to me and you will get your rightful spot here.

Best Regards
OMGhixD​

Last edited:

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Awesome work ! Good job, nice to see progress of fusioncms !

OMGhixD

Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Awesome work ! Good job, nice to see progress of fusioncms !
Thank you :)

Interesting project! Keep up the good work.
Thank you :)

TBC Default Theme is now Available [FREE]
9EY2AzV.jpg

Fullscreen: https://i.imgur.com/9EY2AzV.jpg

WoTLK Default Theme is now Available [FREE]
6FxnhDE.jpg

Fullscreen: https://i.imgur.com/6FxnhDE.jpg

RENERS

Verified Member
Hi, i detect a fusion cms in github, with backdoor included; your new cms continuation its clean?

Tha ks

kaliyah

Verified Member
I used to use fusionCMS a long time ago. It's very nice looking, and does the basic job pretty nicely. I remember it not being responsive which was easy to fix with quick bootstrap tweaks. I hope they worked on new features as well since the last time I used it. Gonna give it a "test-drive" and come back with updates of it.

DECo97

Veteran Member
Verified Member
somebody can help me with this error at the end of the installation
The owner account that was specified during the installation does not exist. Please reinstall FusionCMS

tbokahn

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
You have to reinstall it and designate your GM account on your repack server as the owner account