FusionCMS - WoWRises Theme

ReloadZ

Trial Member
Hey guys, first of all I would like to let you know this is a share from wattz, I have asked him if I was allowed to share it on here, and he confirmed that it was just fine.

Self Admittedly this is a Rip from another site i have not designed this theme i have only ripped and modified it any credits due to the original author ,enjoy ! (download link at bottom of image ) ,also there is only 2 sidebar page links due to me removing them for another skin all will show on your install.

wowrises.jpg

[Hidden content]

OR

[Hidden content]

Please note you will have to disable the server status sideblock in admin cp for the top one to function correctly

xmas-bells.png

nice ty

Khasm25

Verified Member
Hey guys, first of all I would like to let you know this is a share from wattz, I have asked him if I was allowed to share it on here, and he confirmed that it was just fine.

Self Admittedly this is a Rip from another site i have not designed this theme i have only ripped and modified it any credits due to the original author ,enjoy ! (download link at bottom of image ) ,also there is only 2 sidebar page links due to me removing them for another skin all will show on your install.

wowrises.jpg

[Hidden content]

OR

[Hidden content]

Please note you will have to disable the server status sideblock in admin cp for the top one to function correctly

xmas-bells.png

cool

Khasm25

Verified Member

wowrises.jpg

[Hidden content]

OR

[Hidden content]

xmas-bells.png

cool thanks

hessor

Trial Member

wowrises.jpg

[Hidden content]

OR

[Hidden content]

xmas-bells.png

nice

Smike

Veteran Member

wowrises.jpg

[Hidden content]

OR

[Hidden content]

xmas-bells.png

GOOD

Serket

Verified Member

wowrises.jpg

[Hidden content]

OR

[Hidden content]

xmas-bells.png

Cool