First round of bug reports

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Death Knight starter Area
-Massacre At Light's Point (ID= 12701) the carts are target-able but they are set as vehicles so you can't ride the cart to the ship to get to the cannons to finish the quest.
-Bloody Breakout(id=12727) there isn't an area trigger outside for the npc Koltira to run to, to give you the complete.
-A Special Surprise(id= this quest is class specific so there are multiple quest IDs) there's no Sai script to give you a complete after the npc dies.

Goblin Starter area
-Give Sassy The News(id=24520) She won't take the quest.
-Robbing Hoods (id=14121) Hired looters(id=35234) are neutral and they should be aggressive.
-Waltz Right In (id=14123) The aggressive mook and boar that can see through the disguise are double spawned everywhere making it impossible to do the quest.
-In kezan you can see meteor Arrows http://gyazo.com/a3fba8e4d01b83f16965c4c32ea5de86

-Weed Whacker(id=14236) upon turning the quest in it doesn't un-aura you so you are stuck spinning around.
-Infrared = Infradead (id=14238) upon turning the quest in it doesn't un-aura the goggles or take them out of your bag.
-Off to the Cliffs (id=14240) take turn the quest in because npc Scout Brax(entry id=36112) nor can you pick up the follow up quest Get to the Gyrochoppa.
-Get to the Gyrochoppa(id=14241) can't pick this quest up the quest giver isn't in the right phase. i had to turn my gm tags on to be able to see him and take the quest, upon taking the quest it doesn't phase you to be able to see the alliance and the gyrochoppa it's self. (this is all the farther I was able to go in the starter)

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Gilneas (worgen starter area)
-You can't Take 'em alone (id=14348) Npcs continue to attack you after you've thrown the barrel on their head while standing still and they keep you stuck in combat.
-Two By Sea(id=14382) Forsaken Catapult (entry id= 36283) are target-able but not mount-able so i can't thrown myself onto the boats to get the slain count.
(all the farther i could get in this area for now)

ExO

Admin
Very useful!
I'll take a futher look on it next time I work on the fixes.

Keep up the good job.

ExO

Admin
-Robbing Hoods (id=14121) Hired looters(id=35234) are neutral and they should be aggressive.

It looks like the spawns of them are also missing? I've been whole the area around and they are not there, will fix it up to next version.

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
It looks like the spawns of them are also missing? I've been whole the area around and they are not there, will fix it up to next version.
Some are there I did find a few, but they are neutral so it's hard to pick them out of the crowd with their names being the same color.

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
(Human area) Northshire valley
-Extinguishing hope (id=26391) there no triggers on the fires to give you the count.
Goldshire
-Goldtooth(id=87) goldtooth is double spawned
-Wanted:"Hogger" (id=176) General Marcus Jonathan is aggressive he keeps one shot-ing me so I can't even get to hogger.
Westfall
-Livin' the life (id=26228) there no trigger in the back of the mine so you can use the box to get a complete.

ExO

Admin
I've moved the thread to the bug section, great job with the reports and you can expect some of the bugs reported on here fixed on the next version!

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Coldridge valley(dwarf starter)
-Hold the Line!(id=24469) Can't get the slain count all the npcs keep killing the Rockjaw.
-Rockjaws are marked as quest givers

kamui2040

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
(Human area) Northshire valley
-Extinguishing hope (id=26391) there no triggers on the fires to give you the count.
Goldshire
-Goldtooth(id=87) goldtooth is double spawned
-Wanted:"Hogger" (id=176) General Marcus Jonathan is aggressive he keeps one shot-ing me so I can't even get to hogger.
Westfall
-Livin' the life (id=26228) there no trigger in the back of the mine so you can use the box to get a complete.

I couldn't confirm the bug with Extinguishing hope completely, since it seems that by spraying the water arround you are able to trigger the count to go up. Although fact is that pointing directly at most fires won't work (triggers misplaced?).
I can confirm the rest of the bugs though.
I do not know which if any NPC's should spawn near Hogger but the General Marcus bug is there.

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
I couldn't confirm the bug with Extinguishing hope completely, since it seems that by spraying the water arround you are able to trigger the count to go up. Although fact is that pointing directly at most fires won't work (triggers misplaced?).
I can confirm the rest of the bugs though.
I do not know which if any NPC's should spawn near Hogger but the General Marcus bug is there.
When you attack hogger Marcus is supposed to spawn to help you, but he is already spawned and aggressive. I was able to get a couple counts while spraying around the tree that is fallen in the field but no where else I think some triggers are misplaced and others are missing.

lachance6

Trial Member
Hunter class, switching to melee problem
Hi, Im not sure, where to put this single bug report. I hope I wont upset anyone :) Well...to the point. Ive noticed ( when playing dwarf hunter), that when I attack mob by ranged and then I come closer to melee range, my character will not use equipped melee weapon. To me, it seems, that either "auto attack" or "auto shot" ability is stucked and cannot be toggled off. Usually your character automatically switches from melee to ranged according to situation. Logout helps, but only until the next ranged battle. When I log in and just use melee it works. But then my hunter is not able to attack on melee. Ranged attacks works fine. When the bug is already active, then I just left click the target and I automatically start shooting. Thats all. I hope it makes sense. I tried to be as much descriptive as possible. Cheers :) Despite a lil bugs now and then, this repack is cool.

Ryotucker

Veteran Member
Stormwind City: Fargo Flintocke does not spawn, making the quest "Missing Parts" impossible to turn in. Prince Anduin also did not spawn, and I believe he is found in the throne room for "My Son, The Prince" quest.

UPDATE:
None of the Hero's Call quests for Twilight Highlands can be completed. I have also tried doing .quest add to get "Welcome to Highbanks" but without Lieutenant Fawkes spawning, none of the starting quests in that area are doable.

Last edited:

Ryotucker

Veteran Member
Zulaman has no mobs in it. I also ran Icecrown, until Valithria Dreamwalker, where I can't heal her, and she just sits there. I am running more instances to see what is broken this week.

Ryotucker

Veteran Member
I just ran Pit of Saron, and the you can't free the alliance slaves. You also can't select Tyrannus at all. He runs around and hits you, but you can't do any damage to him. Rimefang is however. Unfortunately this means you can't complete the quest "Deliverance from the Pit" and can't move on to Halls of Reflection, even with .quest add. You have to kill him first before Jaina shows up to turn in the quest. Also, the quest "inside the Frozen Citadel" can not be turned in. Jaina is there, but again, unselectable. You can .quest add the next in the series however to get around it.

ExO

Admin
I just ran Pit of Saron, and the you can't free the alliance slaves. You also can't select Tyrannus at all. He runs around and hits you, but you can't do any damage to him. Rimefang is however. Unfortunately this means you can't complete the quest "Deliverance from the Pit" and can't move on to Halls of Reflection, even with .quest add. You have to kill him first before Jaina shows up to turn in the quest. Also, the quest "inside the Frozen Citadel" can not be turned in. Jaina is there, but again, unselectable. You can .quest add the next in the series however to get around it.

Have you tried taking .gm on and checking if you are able to target him then?
Anyhow good job with the reports :)

Ryotucker

Veteran Member
Can you explain that in a little more detail? And you are welcome! I am trying to make them as detailed as possible, so you guys know exactly what is wrong! Can't fix what you don't know is broken, right?

Ryotucker

Veteran Member
I just tried running bastion of Twilight and Grim Batol. Grim Batol did not give me credit for beating the final boss, and the dragons can't be ridden. The even bigger issue is that when running both of the instances, the health on mobs kept going back to full health. .die did the job for the most part, killing everything in Grim Batol. However in BoT, I get to the Ascendant Council, and I can not kill them, even with .die, and it seems to crash the game when I try to kill them. Actually I just read up on this, and I think I know why the game is crashing. You can't do .die to them, as they are supposed to go down to 25% health on all of them. With them getting insta-healed, it must be confusing the games code. Shit.

Ryotucker

Veteran Member
To add some more dungeons, Stratholme does not give you credit for killing Balnazzar, and I never came across The Unforgiven or Timmy the Cruel for "Retribution" Also, mobs are still regaining health, even in lower level instances.