Events and how to start them

BeansonToast

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Hi All

Still working my way through the repack (Blizzlike VIP) and im loving it so far :)

I have a question that maybe some of you know the answer to. Its bascially Events like Brewfest, Noblegarden, etc, etc.. according to my ingame calender Brewfest is on. I went to the usual place for it outside IronForge, but there's nothing there except a couple of barrels... i checked what events are running and it shows Brewfest (event 24) is running but yeh... so umm it might seem obvious but how do i get everything to spawn?

I had the same issue with Darkmoon Faire - the portal in Goldshire and all npcs were missing, the only way i could get here is using .tele - it this right?

Thanks all!!

BeansonToast

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Example of whats happening - Brewfest is on, quest marker visible on minimap - nothing there where the even takes place:

Brewfest2.png

BeansonToast

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Ok now this is really starting to confuse me..:

confuse.jpg

Ive also noticed things like npc's outside Shat who are from Darkmoon fair, they offer quests etc... In Stormwind now, theres a npc talking about the Mid Summer fire festival...

Is this all normal or is something up with my DBases?

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
This is all the same stuff I see on the fun/solo version as well. There are always noblegarden vendors up, christmas decorations, lots of random things all over the world. So at the least, your DB is probably "as intended".

BeansonToast

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Thanks for the reply Gravityfails :)

So its not possible to run Brewfest, Winter Veil,etc ? I noticed there was a sub forum for these events containing fixes etc including Brewfest...so if there's fixes to make the events work, what am i doing wrong ? I am assuming these fixes are contained in v15 BlizzLike?

Do you have events running like Brewfest now? Ie items spawned in?

BeansonToast

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Anyone got any part of the Halloween event working on VIP 15 Blizzlike ? Please let me know what you did...Wickerman etc all spawned but no npcs, no HHorseman spawning in Goldshire, no event dungeon.

What am i doing wrong?

event1.jpg

event2.jpg