Errors when starting world server

COOKIE5005

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Hi guys,

when I´m starting the world server.exe I get a lot of errors. Can somebody explain me what to do?

I attached a screenshot with some of the errors. I hope, that this error is well-known and someone can help me out.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    88.3 KB · Views: 99

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hello!
Did you download all the data files? Are the files not in the folder/folder?
If there is a log file can you provide it?

COOKIE5005

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Yes, I downloaded all the data files and they are where they belong to be I guess. Some things in the world server seem to work, while others don´t. I attached some more screenshots, so you see what I mean. What is the log file? The DBError file?
I also attached the "Crash"-File

Attachments

• 0e334e4b0aef+_worldserver.exe_[8-9_17-25-53].txt
    14 KB · Views: 91
  • Unbenannt2.PNG
    Unbenannt2.PNG
    88.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    61.4 KB · Views: 82

roifok

Verified Member
Hey,

Log is saying Exception code: E06D7363

Is your RAM going to zero when you load worldserver.exe ? Physical Memory: 6149880 KB (Available: 338700 KB) Not sure 338Mb is enough

Same for storage, do you have some free space ?

Do you have better version than Windows 8 you can test ? 😅 Maybe a Windows 10.

COOKIE5005

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Saw that, too, But actually I have windows 10 and the RAM and free space should be enough.

roifok

Verified Member
Yeah thats weird it shows Windows 8 Professionnal ! Are you running the server inside a virtual machine or directly on your computer ?

ExO

Admin
Hi

Just to understand it correctly - are you able to start Worldserver, or does it crash?
These errors appearing are just warnings regarding database related tasks (for developers), but nothing to worry about as a user :)

Wow2018

Verified Member
Hi guys,

when I´m starting the world server.exe I get a lot of errors. Can somebody explain me what to do?

I attached a screenshot with some of the errors. I hope, that this error is well-known and someone can help me out.
Hello,

I have the same problem did you find a solution please?

Thanks in advance.