Emucoach Web Toolz V1

nerfthis2019

Trial Member
Hello everyone! I am here to release a project I've been working on. As you may or may not know I developed a few working vendor/web tools and such other things on here under the name Michaeltoole92. I have since lost the pc and login info for that account. I am happy to share with you, Emucoach Web Toolz V1 for 4.3.4 15595.

UPDATE: The weapon damage is fixed to cause seriously insane numbers, I'm still trying to investigate what causes this and how to manipulate the values but it is working, so if you have a fun server then you can definitely provide!

To update what you added in game you might need to restart Mysql and the server!

Bugs fixed*
- When you click search displayid's it no longer submits the form
- Allow you to be notified when you submit the form.

List of features:

• [*]Easy Interface
    [*]Easy to understand tips
    [*]Accordion style panels for content management
    [*]Almost everything is customizable
    [*]Uploads directly to your install
    [*]Easy Display Id finder
    [*]Nice look and feel
    [*]Simple Unzip and Go!
    [*]Wowhead Tooltips for easy displayids

1. Now to start you'll want to first unzip this file into your Htdocs folder found in the apache folder.
2. Start up apache
3. Start up Mysql
4. If you have a different Mysql password than, "ascent", you will need to change the password in config.php and backend-search.php in order to continue.
5. Go to 127.0.0.1

There you will find the creation tool, it's similar to WoW-V but an on the go method that you can keep with you at all times.
If you find any bugs, notice anything not right or any improvement's I need to make let me know. I know of some that I am working on but they WILL NOT cause any database issues.

Please fill out the form carefully and make sure to set your Entry Id's to something not currently being used, such as 999991 as an example.

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wDPxl9-okD3WxvSa_HqHtUHwJ0RuGChp/view?usp=sharing

zfqbyFj

right.png

Last edited: