Emucoach presents: New custom forum theme!

ExO

Admin
An exciting announcement!
Emucoach has gotten a new fully custom-designed theme - for the Emucoach community.

We ensured to stay with the dark color scheme as most of you love but also provide a unique and engaging forum look to browse on.

The purpose of the new theme is to offer a much better graphic presentation of Emucoach, by it being more appealing and nice to use.
We want the design to reflect Emucoach - and have the visuals reflecting how passionate and happy we are about the community and the projects we have around here.

I hope you will all like it!

If you encounter any bugs with it, feel free to post in this topic!
Cheers, and happy forum browsing!

dolgan

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Totally shouldn't have looked at the website before my first coffee of the day... I got soo confused for a second.
Now my brain is on, looks nice.

Reactions: ExO

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
This is exciting! A very nice design design from what I've seen so far. I'll keep an eye out for anything that looks broken as I trawl around the pages.

Last edited:

Jenniy

Silver Supporter
Senior User
As a recommendation, perhaps a section / thread to submit bug reports so that this thread doesn't get filled with them interspersed with peoples reactions and opinions of the new design itself. I would do it myself but I'm not quite sure what category it belongs in.

For now, just so I don't forget in the meantime, I'll update this post with any bugs I do find.

<-----
+ The 'MoP Premium' tag for users appears to be missing its purple background.
+ The "Home" button on the top ribbon leads to a (nearly) empty page.
+ On the top ribbon, clicking on some tabs will erroneously highlight others instead.
. > Clicking on "WHAT'S NEW" will highlight "FORUMS"
. > Clicking on either "LICENSE" or "MOP LICENSE" will highlight "MEMBERS"
. > Clicking on "GET VIP" (either button) will not highlight anything at all
+ The icon in the site/page header (displayed on the actual web browser tabs) has been replaced by the default lack of icon.
+ The "Share This Page" box on the forum's landing page is currently empty. (I'm not sure if this is actually a bug, or just missing the info to put in there.)

Last edited:

ClickedTech5

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Loving the new look so far!

Just noticed that MoP Premium is no longer purple like previously.

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I love the new theme. It is actually easier for me to read dark text on it now as I am partially colourblind.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Finally I prefer the old theme. It was very good and in the theme of this site. I shouldn't have voted for this style :(

ExO

Admin
Finally I prefer the old theme. It was very good and in the theme of this site. I shouldn't have voted for this style :(
You can still use the old theme design :) (Go to the bottom of the page -> find the dropdown on the left, and choose “Illuminati dark”.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
An exciting announcement!
Emucoach has gotten a new fully custom-designed theme - for the Emucoach community.

We ensured to stay with the dark color scheme as most of you love but also provide a unique and engaging forum look to browse on.

The purpose of the new theme is to offer a much better graphic presentation of Emucoach, by it being more appealing and nice to use.
We want the design to reflect Emucoach - and have the visuals reflecting how passionate and happy we are about the community and the projects we have around here.

I hope you will all like it!

If you encounter any bugs with it, feel free to post in this topic!
Cheers, and happy forum browsing!
Love it 🤗🤗

ExO

Admin
Thanks for the feedback guys! Great to read :)

@Jenniy - very nice catches, and highly appreciated.
2. Can you send a screenshot of the home button? Not fully sure if I follow.
3. Noted, good discovery.
4. Favicon: Will fix that shortly.

Jenniy

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Thanks for the feedback guys! Great to read :)

@Jenniy - very nice catches, and highly appreciated.
2. Can you send a screenshot of the home button? Not fully sure if I follow.
3. Noted, good discovery.
4. Favicon: Will fix that shortly.
Here's a screenshot of the "HOME" page I mentioned, with the icon for it circled in red. Interestingly, it seems to only be accessible when logged in to the site despite it having no content.

EmuCoach HOME page.PNG