Emucoach Cata and MoP Repack Questions

Kovelle

Verified Member
How are the Emucoach Cata and MoP repacks? They seem pretty developed.

How complete is the questing experience through all the expacs? Are scripted quests working?
What sorts of content doesnt work with each?
How does the Emucoach VIP system work with MoP? I heard there were features locked behind VIP status when you log in.

Been looking around for ages and have struggled to find answers to these questions.
Thanks!

Kovelle

Verified Member
Also, my account is old enough and I have more than 10 posts on the forum. What else is required to access the MoP repack?

ExO

Admin
You should be able to access the MoP repack. It can take a few minutes.
Please keep in mind, as mentioned (just for reference), there's no MoP VIP repack currently, and the current MoP repack is outdated/not supported anymore. We do have something for MoP to announce soon though.

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
How are the Emucoach Cata and MoP repacks? They seem pretty developed.

How complete is the questing experience through all the expacs? Are scripted quests working?
What sorts of content doesnt work with each?
How does the Emucoach VIP system work with MoP? I heard there were features locked behind VIP status when you log in.

Been looking around for ages and have struggled to find answers to these questions.
Thanks!
4.3.4 cata is about 98% complete. I think the normal game had a lot of the errors and exo has fixed a ton of even Blizz level errors making it superior in many ways. Dungeons and Raids are fully scripted. I have scoured over the database personally and it is a true work of passion.

5.4.8 aka MoP is about 48% complete but there are new executables on the way that should resolve a LOT of the issues. Dungeons work, quests all work, raids somewhat work. The executables are in desperate need of an overhaul which from what I have gathered is in the works.

Everything Exo does is just plain excellence. Best cata repack, as good as Jeuties 3.3.5a wotlk IMHO! Are there better MoP repacks out there? Hard to say, none as in depth as far as having parity. I never got into MoP all that in depth until recently. I played during the expansion but it was never in depth like I did with Cata, I hope to play with family and friends. I plan on making an 8 core 32gb server with Windows Server 2019 with a 500mb/s upload/download internet. I should comfortably be able to host at least 1000 players. I may limit it to 500 then go from there. With my current server 8gb of ram and 4 core xeon I can host 150-300 with a max of 400. I really can't wait for the latest.

Please consider becoming a supporter. I am not shilling this as part of the team or anything, just as a word of appreciation for all the hard work put into the project.

Kovelle

Verified Member
4.3.4 cata is about 98% complete. I think the normal game had a lot of the errors and exo has fixed a ton of even Blizz level errors making it superior in many ways. Dungeons and Raids are fully scripted. I have scoured over the database personally and it is a true work of passion.

5.4.8 aka MoP is about 48% complete but there are new executables on the way that should resolve a LOT of the issues. Dungeons work, quests all work, raids somewhat work. The executables are in desperate need of an overhaul which from what I have gathered is in the works.

Everything Exo does is just plain excellence. Best cata repack, as good as Jeuties 3.3.5a wotlk IMHO! Are there better MoP repacks out there? Hard to say, none as in depth as far as having parity. I never got into MoP all that in depth until recently. I played during the expansion but it was never in depth like I did with Cata, I hope to play with family and friends. I plan on making an 8 core 32gb server with Windows Server 2019 with a 500mb/s upload/download internet. I should comfortably be able to host at least 1000 players. I may limit it to 500 then go from there. With my current server 8gb of ram and 4 core xeon I can host 150-300 with a max of 400. I really can't wait for the latest.

Please consider becoming a supporter. I am not shilling this as part of the team or anything, just as a word of appreciation for all the hard work put into the project.
Thanks for your response! As for the VIP Cata repack, to my knowledge when you become a VIP you get a code to enter into the repack to use it. Does that code stop working if VIP status expires? Can the repack be played offline? (I live somewhere with *extremely* unreliable internet)

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Thanks for your response! As for the VIP Cata repack, to my knowledge when you become a VIP you get a code to enter into the repack to use it. Does that code stop working if VIP status expires? Can the repack be played offline? (I live somewhere with *extremely* unreliable internet)
From what I have gathered, it stays activated forever. The server I play on doesn't connect to the open web, family and friends only.