Emucoach 5.4.8 Vip Version | Try before you buy |

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I'm totally agree with you man, Emucoach VIP versions (normal and single player-fun) is a real pearl.

I was curious if the server is down? I have been having issues with connecting from other systems in my network that have the wow client; however, it works fine if I run the wow client and server on the same box.

So, I figured let me try hitting your server. Normally, I at least connect with the userid and password and then the server connection fails. When trying to connect to logon.stormgarde.org no connection happens at all.

No big deal, just trying to see if this is a new issue or if the server was down. Thanks!

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
I was curious if the server is down? I have been having issues with connecting from other systems in my network that have the wow client; however, it works fine if I run the wow client and server on the same box.

So, I figured let me try hitting your server. Normally, I at least connect with the userid and password and then the server connection fails. When trying to connect to logon.stormgarde.org no connection happens at all.

No big deal, just trying to see if this is a new issue or if the server was down. Thanks!
The server has not been taking down.
Join our discord for a quicker respond ?

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
StormGarde will not be running V14, as the core in its current stage is too unstable.
We hope to see some improvements further down the road ??

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Our server wont be online this week.
We're having some server issues.

It is being fixed