Emucoach 5.4.8 Vip Version | Try before you buy |

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
This thread is to showcase just one of the benefits of having VIP here at Emucoach.
StormGarde Is ! NOT ! sponsored by Emucoach.

StormGardet.jpg

Register HERE

Promote to 90 | HERE |

All rights reserved - Emucoach

Last edited:

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I moved this thread to the more appropriate section of 'Private Server Advertising'.

Happy to see not only a server running the EC repack, but also giving proper credit (multiple times). We don't see that too often.
I hope permissions with bots are taken care of though, since if you have enough people on the server at once using bots, that could definitely slow it down and cause lag/performance issues.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
I moved this thread to the more appropriate section of 'Private Server Advertising'.

Happy to see not only a server running the EC repack, but also giving proper credit (multiple times). We don't see that too often.
I hope permissions with bots are taken care of though, since if you have enough people on the server at once using bots, that could definitely slow it down and cause lag/performance issues.

Was moved to gaming by Exo :p I originally posted it to general.
But hey :) no worries.

haven't heard anything regarding performance issues (yet that is).
But you never know what the future might bring :)
And if that does happen, i'll just lower the bot amount pr player.

Well i though it was about time that someone gave this wonderful team a big shout out for their incredible work. :)

Last edited:

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Was moved to gaming by Exo :p I original posted it to general.
But hey :) no worries.

haven't heard anything regarding performance issues (yet that is).
But you never know what the future might bring :)
And if that does happen, i'll just lower the bot amount pr player.

Well i though it was about time that someone gave this wonderful team a big shout out for their incredible work. :)

How many bots per person do you currently have? If it's under 10 average players at a time, 4 per player might be fine, but once you get to 30+ players, I would suggest only 1 to 2 bots per player tops.
Not everyone would be using the bots at the exact same time, most likely, but you can never be too careful.

Are you hosting it yourself, or using a purchased dedicated server?

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
How many bots per person do you currently have? If it's under 10 average players at a time, 4 per player might be fine, but once you get to 30+ players, I would suggest only 1 to 2 bots per player tops.
Not everyone would be using the bots at the exact same time, most likely, but you can never be too careful.

Are you hosting it yourself, or using a purchased dedicated server?
Up to 9 bots atm, will be set to a lower amount when the population gets higer.
No performance issue yet ?.

Home hosting on a fiber connection.

lordkain1

Verified Member
Just out of curiosity, how many players are signed up to the server? I have reservations about using private servers, but it may be nice to come try out the VIP level quality.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Just out of curiosity, how many players are signed up to the server? I have reservations about using private servers, but it may be nice to come try out the VIP level quality.
Well i can't see how that matters mate :)
But you're always welcome to join.

EDIT : I see that the answer I gave was quite rude, But more than 2000 people have signed.

Last edited:

Atakke

Verified Member
I'm really considering buying the VIP, so I'll definitely check this out, thank you for this :)