EmuCoach 4.3.4 Repack, Fake players system/Sort of Playerbots (in progress)

ExO

Admin
Today, I would like to show you a new video about a new feature, which will be included in the VIP repack as of first, and in the future, the free repack as well.

It is a fake player system, and logic of playerbots.

See it for yourself here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRdxWtVf5M

- A guide how to set this up on the VIP repack will be made soon.
- Will also contain other useful information.

NOTE:
This is optional. You can enable or disable this feature as you like.

mFkqfAY.png

For people who are looking for an International Cataclysm Blizzlike Server, coming up in association with Emucoach repack;
https://cataclysm-wow.com/ (server is not yet public!)

You are welcome to follow the Discord to keep track.
https://discord.gg/jSNDcje

PvE Realm-type. Friendly community.​

lichqueen

Verified Member
I am glad you are going this route and working on including a type of bot system! :)

Would be amazing if you can get things more advanced like the singleplayer projects made for vanilla and wotlk on ac-web. But great work so far!

ExO

Admin
I am glad you are going this route and working on including a type of bot system! :)

Would be amazing if you can get things more advanced like the singleplayer projects made for vanilla and wotlk on ac-web. But great work so far!

Thanks! We are actually working on a full playerbot / npcbot system that can help in dungeons etc (Basically like the singleplayer projecta)! No guarentees it will be ready tho, depends if we can get the last stuff done.

lichqueen

Verified Member
Understand. Im sure its a very tricky process, but if anyone can do a good job of it (in time of course) its emucoach. Your repacks proves you guys really know what you are doing in the coding world :)

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Today, I would like to show you a new video about a new feature, which will be included in the VIP repack as of first, and in the future, the free repack as well.

It is a fake player system, and logic of playerbots.

See it for yourself here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRdxWtVf5M

- A guide how to set this up on the VIP repack will be made soon.
- Will also contain other useful information.

NOTE:
This is optional. You can enable or disable this feature as you like.

This sounds awesome. Would love to try it out when it is ready. Maybe I can get my as... erm assets back in gear by then! lol :D Looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing it. :cool:

eyerobot

Gold Supporter
Superior Member
Before i came to emucoach, I was playing ike3's playerbot repack all the time. So for me this is very exciting news. I bought a server machine specifically with that in mind. Because my old one couldn't handle the cpu load of the bots. This way I won't have to only play with my wife all the time. She's so slooooooooow!

dennis

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
error in Well of Eternity

:enojado:

Well of eternity can not be done,
when interacting with the npc illidan we jump up
infinite times and world server error

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Can these bots act like real players ? Or do they only work by using commands ?

I'd also like to know how to add more than 10 bots

ExO

Admin
Can these bots act like real players ? Or do they only work by using commands ?

I'd also like to know how to add more than 10 bots

They can act like real players in regards to being able to move around automatically, respond to group invites, duels, guild invite, whispers etc.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
They can act like real players in regards to being able to move around automatically, respond to group invites, duels, guild invite, whispers etc.

Did you ever setup a tutorial on how to add more than 10 to the server ?

:EDIT. i see that bots keep logging in, even if theres more than 10 :p

Last edited: