Emerald Dream map development for Cataclysm 4.3.4

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Dear Emucoach Community, I am pleased to present you the Emerald Dream map that will be in development, it is a project from the HD 4.3.4 client
Here is the result of something I wanted to share with you for those who would like to put Bosses in this Raid I made some locations for fun.

This is a prototype, as I said it is a development map, unfinished.

Installation:
Extract and copy the MPQ file in your Data folder.
Before launching the game, empty your cache.
This file will have no impact on other patches, unless you are already working on the same map.
To go to the map use this command: ".go 3254.321777 3063.997559 23.222235 169"

Don't hesitate to let me know your experience on this, have fun!
To share your experience and knowledge: HERE

WoWScrnShot_102221_090944.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102221_090935.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102221_090618.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102221_090633.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102221_090649.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102221_090830.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102221_090711.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102221_090722.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102221_090902.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102221_090915.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Key: LY1cz-RzyBIdZQgyBP_oiF6pEg3dVKjNP6HCqY0lLe8

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Dear Emucoach Community, I am pleased to present you the Emerald Dream map that will be in development, it is a project from the HD 4.3.4 client
Here is the result of something I wanted to share with you for those who would like to put Bosses in this Raid I made some locations for fun.

This is a prototype, as I said it is a development map, unfinished.

Installation:
Extract and copy the MPQ file in your Data folder.
Before launching the game, empty your cache.
This file will have no impact on other patches, unless you are already working on the same map.
To go to the map use this command: ".go 3254.321777 3063.997559 23.222235 169"

Don't hesitate to let me know your experience on this, have fun!
To share your experience and knowledge: HERE

View attachment 1863

View attachment 1864

View attachment 1865

View attachment 1866

View attachment 1867

View attachment 1868

View attachment 1869

View attachment 1870

View attachment 1871

View attachment 1872

DOWNLOAD
Key: LY1cz-RzyBIdZQgyBP_oiF6pEg3dVKjNP6HCqY0lLe8
As I announced it is a map in devellopement so here are the updates to come, for the updates I will put you the direct link it will be published in the VIP GOLD section but you will have an appercu of its progress at the same time.
Know that it is the Pojet Client HD 4.3.4, you are welcome. Project 4.3.4 HD

Verified Member
Whoa this is really cool, I have always wondered after how many years WoW has been out that someone with a lot of free time hasn't developed an map editor for emulation servers that is simple to setup as well as use.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Whoa this is really cool, I have always wondered after how many years WoW has been out that someone with a lot of free time hasn't developed an map editor for emulation servers that is simple to setup as well as use.
yes it's not easy but with a will we can do everything, thanks to you and welcome back to the community :coffee:

orangefire

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
This looks really nice!

I've been encountering a strange issue with this patch, when loading some areas, the client will stop loading usually near the end of the loading bar, with some variance. After that it won't load, and I can only close the client via the task manager. I haven't tested every zone, but I've encountered several times when trying to load Stormwind, and have loaded Hellfire Peninsula and Dalaran alright. It's hard to tell how consistent it is though. I've encountered it in Westfall and Orgrimmar, but have also managed to load both zones fine.

The issue starts after I put the patch in and stops when I remove the patch, so it seems to be connected. I'm unfortunately not familiar enough with how maps work to say what causes it exactly, though I'm happy to do more testing on it if it would help.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
This looks really nice!

I've been encountering a strange issue with this patch, when loading some areas, the client will stop loading usually near the end of the loading bar, with some variance. After that it won't load, and I can only close the client via the task manager. I haven't tested every zone, but I've encountered several times when trying to load Stormwind, and have loaded Hellfire Peninsula and Dalaran alright. It's hard to tell how consistent it is though. I've encountered it in Westfall and Orgrimmar, but have also managed to load both zones fine.

The issue starts after I put the patch in and stops when I remove the patch, so it seems to be connected. I'm unfortunately not familiar enough with how maps work to say what causes it exactly, though I'm happy to do more testing on it if it would help.
yes this is quite normal, you have to use this patch to go to the new Zone, but to go back to some map of Azeroth you have to remove it, so you just have to use it as a test patch to work on the zone, the conversion I made is not totally stable, anyway thank you for your report, as soon as I have some time I will finalize the patch =)