[Eluna] Buff Command {Share}

Etox

Epic Member
Senior User
Hello!

First of all I want to say this is not my script, this is Ghostcrawler336's script.

http://pastebin.com/bj4JtC20

Buffs:

• Mark of the Wild
  • Prayer of Shadow Protection
  • Prayer of Fortitude
  • Prayer of Spirit
  • Greater Blessing of Kings
  • Arcane Intellect
  • Thorns

The command for the script is #buff

99,5% credits goes to Ghostcrawler336 for the script and 0,5% goes to me for sharing!

Enjoy :)

Etox

Epic Member
Senior User
Go to your private server folder, make a folder named "scripts" and add the lua file to the scripts folder. And reload eluna from the worldserver or restart the server :)

Last edited:

Qhaze

Senior User
Veteran Member
Go to your private server folder, make a folder named "scripts" and the lua file to the scripts file. And reload eluna from the worldserver or restart the server :)

Ty will try when i get home from work.

Igloo

Verified Member
What kind of upgrades do you get from this script? Is it really worth getting? Kudos to the other person making it. It looks hard!

Etox

Epic Member
Senior User
What do you mean with upgrades? This command does so you get some buff, for example more intellect and more HP. If it's worth it? Depends what kind of server you make in my opinion.

Zenc

Veteran Member
You can also very easily open the script with notepad++ and modify it to use any buffs u would like and save it. It's very simple . If u need any assistance with doing so just ask.

Last edited:

Rezolve

Senior User
Veteran Member
What kind of upgrades do you get from this script? Is it really worth getting? Kudos to the other person making it. It looks hard!

It might not be worth getting for some, but for other this might be useful.
Anyway's nice release Etox.