Druide Model HD for Cata 4.3.4

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Hello, I am currently starting a project, I am working on the HD models for Cataclysm (15595), here is my model start working and functional, I wanted to share with you, to make it work you just have to put it in your Data folder , then think about clearing your cache before launching the game, thank you and I hope you like it good game =)
DruideBear00.png
DruideBear03.png
DruideOwlBearTauren.png
DruideOwlBear.png
DruideTauren Bear00.png
DruideTauren Bear01.png
DruideCat00.png
DruideCat03.png
DruideCatTauren00.png
DruideCatTauren02.png

Download it here: https://mega.nz/file/vgMRwQYJ
here is the key: Pgr0YiQmqL0bSr08Cou4MuHvH2EhY96t0ZRDHGwck-E

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Hello I am a novice for the moment but I am working on it, I would like to make this possible for cataclysm because I do not see a lot of Model HD, if you ever encounter any bug problems let me know I will go there little by little and I would like to find people who would like to work on it or help me improve it even more. Hope you like it good game =).

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hello I am a novice for the moment but I am working on it, I would like to make this possible for cataclysm because I do not see a lot of Model HD, if you ever encounter any bug problems let me know I will go there little by little and I would like to find people who would like to work on it or help me improve it even more. Hope you like it good game =).
There arent any fully working wod models for cataclysm ?
Tho great work mate. Keep it up

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Keep it up. I'm not a developer but I can help you find the bugs. Thanks again for this

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
These look awesome - I'm going to add them to my client post-haste! Thank you!

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I don't use this patch anymore. Wow this often spits with error 132. I use Honorbuddy to create quest profiles. And my bot has trouble working with your patch. Too bad

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
I don't use this patch anymore. Wow this often spits with error 132. I use Honorbuddy to create quest profiles. And my bot has trouble working with your patch. Too bad
hello did you look at what point did you crash was it hanging some form of the druid or all the time i could check anyway thanks for pointing it out.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
hello did you look at what point did you crash was it hanging some form of the druid or all the time i could check anyway thanks for pointing it out.
I was a tauren level 10-15 and he was in this form
druidecattauren00-png.1334