Does any repack with ARAC, AHbot and NPCbots exist?

Descatusat

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Hi everyone. I've been scouring the web for any repack that has AHbot, NPCbots and ARAC. It seems that ARAC is a rare feature among repacks and I simply cannot find one with the other 2 features. I was on the verge of getting VIP gold here to grab the VIP Cata repack just to check, but seeing as there is no mention of ARAC anywhere, it seems it would just be a waste of my time. Any client version with those features would be fine.

I just wanna run my solo server as a human hunter with AH emulation and NPCbots. I'd even be willing to drop the NPCbots requirement if I could find a repack with ARAC + AHbot, but I can't even find that.

Appreciate anyone who could point me in the right direction.

Last edited:

BMACK11

Verified Member
Hi everyone. I've been scouring the web for any repack that has AHbot, NPCbots and ARAC. It seems that ARAC is a rare feature among repacks and I simply cannot find one with the other 2 features. I was on the verge of getting VIP gold here to grab the VIP Cata repack just to check, but seeing as there is no mention of ARAC anywhere, it seems it would just be a waste of my time. Any client version with those features would be fine.

I just wanna run my solo server as a human hunter with AH emulation and NPCbots. I'd even be willing to drop the NPCbots requirement if I could find a repack with ARAC + AHbot, but I can't even find that.

Appreciate anyone who could point me in the right direction.
I 'd be happy with a working Legion repack that has an AHBot implementation. I don't care about NPCBot or ARAC. Any insights appreciated.