Darkmoon faire?

secret

Veteran Member
Theres nothing in the calendar about darkmoon faire past may 2019

I am using the VIP MoP Version of the server.

Does darkmoon faire still work, is there a way to start the event manually (as the GM)?

Is there a way to have it appear in the Calendar (without messing with system date) ?

If not could i just like .gm even start darkmoon (or something like this?)

DavidoWasp

Veteran Member
Hi, I'm not on the Mop version but you can try visiting the Darkmoon island with the ".tele Darkmoonisle" command to see if there are any spawn before looking for the event. On the Cataclysm server, the mini games are not scripted but npc are there so you have the "darkmoon atmosphere".

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hi, I'm not on the Mop version but you can try visiting the Darkmoon island with the ".tele Darkmoonisle" command to see if there are any spawn before looking for the event. On the Cataclysm server, the mini games are not scripted but npc are there so you have the "darkmoon atmosphere".
Find all the world events via this link : https://www.wowhead.com/events

secret

Veteran Member
When I tele to darkmoon island everything is there

but theres no npcs, no wild life, nothing
just a big empty map...

is that because its not done in VIP MoP, or is it always empty when the event isnt active?

edit: also, it says harvest festival should be active... it is not...
nor did it activate AT ALL, ive been in and out of ironforge several times a day the past week
it just never activated.

it says is should be on 2022-09-06 to 2022-09-13

it just didnt happen

is there a setting somewhere, that i might have disabled?

come to think of it, the STV fishing contest didnt start on sunday either .... wtf

Last edited:

leewheel

Verified Member
you can change it in database, game_event where shows end_time, Modify it,restart your server

secret

Veteran Member
You guys could have warned me that literally nothing at the darkmoon faire works properly. lol
like nothing at all.
the canon wont launch you, the tonk doenst shoot properly, the gun shots at the target stop dont register;
the whack a mole has no mobs popping in and out of the barrel.
turtle hoops not working.
etc
literally nothing works. like, it spawns in everying and its all just a dead waste of space lol