Custom Mustang Vehicle/Car Mount?

Sutuk

Silver Supporter
i know it sounds like an odd request, but i have been searching around different servers for different ideas for my own. and ive come across not one but several useing a lambo mount with the custom model and everything as a donator reward in order to get the cash flowing, now this part i really could care less about , but the driving around in like a ford mustang on wow on my own server sounds pretty fricken sweet!
Anyone know how i could even begin to do this ? if not add a new item and vehicle into the db , maybe just like an edit of a model thats already being used ? anyway thank you for the time any help with this idea would be greatly appreciated not to sound like needy, just never even begun to think about how to do this .:eek::cool:

kbt0y5

Verified Member
i know it sounds like an odd request, but i have been searching around different servers for different ideas for my own. and ive come across not one but several useing a lambo mount with the custom model and everything as a donator reward in order to get the cash flowing, now this part i really could care less about , but the driving around in like a ford mustang on wow on my own server sounds pretty fricken sweet!
Anyone know how i could even begin to do this ? if not add a new item and vehicle into the db , maybe just like an edit of a model thats already being used ? anyway thank you for the time any help with this idea would be greatly appreciated not to sound like needy, just never even begun to think about how to do this .:eek::cool:
Check this channel out. I added the Cata scorpion mount into 3.3.5 with this help.