- Changelog (9.1) - VIP Regular (OLD VIP RELEASE!)

Elvarion

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Heard that the newest version is 10 now for the VIP repack, Is that correct? And is that regular VIP or VIP Gold?
Also if its at 10, any possibility for a changelog?

ExO

Admin
Heard that the newest version is 10 now for the VIP repack, Is that correct? And is that regular VIP or VIP Gold?
Also if its at 10, any possibility for a changelog?

Newest is version 10, but 11 is coming up. Both regular vip / vip gold offers it.

chicho-picho

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Hi there, i would like to ask something very important for me. I have working 4.3.4 v8.1 and add a lot of npc's in world and have a lot of characters. I have v9.1 and want to upgrade to it, but how can i do it without loosing my data? What will happen if i make a new fresh server and import my old world, auth and char databases? Will i have the new fixes from v9.1? Thanks in advance!

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hi there, i would like to ask something very important for me. I have working 4.3.4 v8.1 and add a lot of npc's in world and have a lot of characters. I have v9.1 and want to upgrade to it, but how can i do it without loosing my data? What will happen if i make a new fresh server and import my old world, auth and char databases? Will i have the new fixes from v9.1? Thanks in advance!

Well the latest version is v12, which is a much bigger gap than 8.1 to 9.1, so it's hard to say what would be lost as I believe there was a slight database structure change to parts of it around version 8.
You can try this to bring your characters from v8.1 to v12, but it might be somewhat difficult, or at least take some time to figure it out:
[trinity/mangos/arc] CharImport - Character Converter/importer[EN/GER]