- Changelog 7.0 (OLD VIP Version)

mastermind

Silver Supporter
Senior User
@blacklottus

Send ExO a PM with the name and PayPal transaction ID. The same thing happened to me but was soon corrected. Has to do with a change on PayPal's end that prevents your status change happening immediately.

hobbit_miester

Trial Member
I made a payment for VIP to download the release, I've spent the last 3 hours of my sunday trying to figure out where to download it. I've never been so angry. RIP my one day off a week to enjoy. Can anyone tell me how to get this VIP release?

ExO

Admin
I made a payment for VIP to download the release, I've spent the last 3 hours of my sunday trying to figure out where to download it. I've never been so angry. RIP my one day off a week to enjoy. Can anyone tell me how to get this VIP release?

Added. I've added it as fast as possible after I saw your message (like 2-3 hours after) but I cannot be available 24/7 buddy

chicho-picho

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I donated for VIP, ExO, could you please check my status and help me downloading your latest repack, thanks a lot!

eyero

Veteran Member
for the users that we can not have a vip account for not having or access to paypal, if it were possible they could improve the repack v6 has something better, although I want to say that this repack is very good.

ExO

Admin
for the users that we can not have a vip account for not having or access to paypal, if it were possible they could improve the repack v6 has something better, although I want to say that this repack is very good.

The fixes are being done in new versions. From time to time, the free version gets a version update, but yeah.

eyero

Veteran Member
then the last version for the users that do not have possibility to be VIP is the repack V6 !. I'm sorry to ask why we want to improve the repack V6. The only hope we have is the repack that you kindly download to the web for users without internet access, which of course we are very grateful for your kindness.

ExO

Admin
then the last version for the users that do not have possibility to be VIP is the repack V6 !. I'm sorry to ask why we want to improve the repack V6. The only hope we have is the repack that you kindly download to the web for users without internet access, which of course we are very grateful for your kindness.

I understand! I appreciate your support. The reason the regular version isn't being updated more often is caused by the many leechers and if the repack has to be active developed it has to be handled as it does now (through VIP) as people tend to show further support and feedback there (long time users)

eyero

Veteran Member
Thank you for everything, we appreciate all the help you have given us. We will continue waiting for the next repack.

boev82

Trial Member
I donated for VIP, ExO, could you please check my status and help me downloading your latest repack, thanks a lot!

brax19

Verified Member
Thanks, Ive been working on getting this going. having trouble with world server closing before i can even read errors

qwertylol

Verified Member
hello and thank you for repack v7.0
i get this error in world.sever " Not received CMSG_TIME_SYNC_RESP for over 30 seconds from player 2 (Grayden), possible cheater"
how do i fix it?

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
hello and thank you for repack v7.0
i get this error in world.sever " Not received CMSG_TIME_SYNC_RESP for over 30 seconds from player 2 (Grayden), possible cheater"
how do i fix it?
Disable anti cheat system.
Kinda broken.

qwertylol

Verified Member
i did diable it but I still get the same error and i cant do nothing ingame... all npcs unknown names and no interaction :(